ideserveit

Borderline lift tci would really love to see some results

I'm borderline lift my nipple is literally 1 mm over the crease if that I just have slightly sagging empty breasts after my babies so what I really need to see are some pics of people that went through with just an augmentation please if there's anyone on here still

I believe I'm borderline lift, my nipple is above my crease and you can see skin but it's minimal. I'm going with tci in December and would also love to see some results too! Have you been approved as an appropriate candidate? :)

Hi girls, i was borderline, not really bad, but was told for optimal results a lift as well would be best. I went ahead with dr kwok at tci in bondi and have had 420 cc xhp dual plane textured rounds. My bwd was 12. I'm 9 days post op tomorrow and having my first post app. So far i'm really happy with them, but do expect that some time in the future I'll be needing to commit to that lift.

Hey girls!!! I was told over my photos I was borderline too! I'm only 21 and my boons sit fine! I'm currently a 12c and is looking for more fullness and high profile with some cleavage and side boob! I'm booked in with dr kwok on the 1st and 2nd of December and traveling from Brisbane!!! Hope he can do the best job on me for my BA!

I am in the same position as you ladies. I have seen a few really good results from people who were borderline. Just have to keep in mind that down the track a lift will be needed. I am looking at booking in at tci early next year.

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how you all went, I have been told I was borderline lift with a quite low nipple, I'm waiting to hear back if Dr Lee will still see me for just a Ba at TCI but am super worried and not sure if I should go ahead. How did you guys go? Would really love to see some results if you wouldn't mind!

I'm currently a 12C roughly in size and wanting to go slightly bigger but more so et good upper pole and fullness. Is anyone similar and still had great results?

Hi I would like to know too.

Mine are a deflated A cup from Breastfeeding. I am booked in to TCI on Monday. I am scared my small droopy boobs will become large droopy boobs! I have yet to find photos which match my situation. Anybody have before and after photos?

I feel like I am in the same boat Lana.

I was told I was borderline by dr Nguyen and he said my results wouldn't be perfect which doesn't really concern me as I don't want perfect, I want better than I have now (which is asymmetrical 12B-C boobs)

I have also been adviaed i am boarderline and needing a lift. I'm deciding whether to go the lift - how has everyone gone with their BA? I'm booked for April fora BA and thinking just a larger implant?

I know this is an old post but I am hoping you ladies will still get a notification. 

I have just heard back from TCI that I am also a borderline lift patient and at 26 with no children this has really upset me. I was just wondering if any of you ladies went ahead with or without the lift and what your results are like. I'd really appreciate any response. 

Thank you, Anna