jinx369

Ladies who ended up with DD after BA

Ok thanks ladies, I know I haven't booked yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going with TCI when I do so I will be flying in therefore it will be consult and surgery the following day! Just want to get an idea in my head even though I will totally trust the surgeons opinion in the day. I'm pretty sure they use Nagor Impleo implants??? If anyone can confirm? I've looked them up. Just wondering if my BWD is 12.5 would the 390 round HP textured with base width of 11.8 and projection of 5.1 be ok? Thinking this light get the size I want what do you all think? So confusing lol

Ok thanks ladies, I know I haven't booked yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going with TCI when I do so I will be flying in therefore it will be consult and surgery the following day! Just want to get an idea in my head even though I will totally trust the surgeons opinion in the day. I'm pretty sure they use Nagor Impleo implants??? If anyone can confirm? I've looked them up. Just wondering if my BWD is 12.5 would the 390 round HP textured with base width of 11.8 and projection of 5.1 be ok? Thinking this light get the size I want what do you all think? So confusing lol

I'm no surgeon but those deets work for me :p

My stats are almost identical to you - I am 1cm shorter :-)

I got 325cc/350cc and fit perfectly into 10DD bra.

Just depends if u want the look of natural size 10DD, or if u want to buy a 10DD bra - implants mean u have to wear a cup size bigger so I look like a natural 10D but wear a 10DD bra if u get what I mean...

My stats are 168cm tall and 58kg. I was a 10/12 a/b cup. Had my surgery a couple of weeks ago. I got 360cc's mod profile unders. I'm currently a 12D and wish I went bigger! I look like a c cup :( If I had my time again I would go up 100cc's! I look no different to what I was before with my padded bras!

BronteB that's so unfair :( I hope they have more change in them but I understand I'm wearing 10D now breastfeeding and I would be super pissed if that's all I got. I mean I actually don't want to be huge and super obviouse which my bestie keeps on insisting that if I get Nagor 390HP I will ( she has 365cc) wonder what that's all about!