BreastDressed

Youthful skin. Best procedures?

Ok im in my 30s and need a serious skin overhaul.

I want that youthful skin look back. i also have fine lines on forehead that need to be gone!

any less invasive facelifts that work? is botox still needed even after a good facelift?

whatever u have tried that works, let me know. thanks in advance! x

Following :)

Oh i feel ya chick.. im 27 and have them around my eyes. When i smile i need to (hard to explain) bring my smile down so my eyes arent as wrinkly..

Drinking water is a big thing too.. i use rosehip oil too which i have heard is great.

My nana has amazing skin at 84 she uses nivea cream and has for about 40 years.. its thick but i use it at night... when i can remember

Noooooo stay away from Sculptra, Radiesse, Aquamid any of those semi/perm fillers.....

I would start with incorporating a Vit C & E cream in the morning and a Retinol (vit A) at night. Regular micros and peels to keep your skin in condition and when you're ready Botox as preventative

so you dont think a mini facelift is needed at this stage, Don?

i tried dysport before but would prefer less product so will go the botox..

should try the serums etc before considering a lift.. used to be so good with skincare in my 20s so this shouldnt have been the time to slack off :D

Noooooo stay away from Sculptra, Radiesse, Aquamid any of those semi/perm fillers.....

I would start with incorporating a Vit C & E cream in the morning and a Retinol (vit A) at night. Regular micros and peels to keep your skin in condition and when you're ready Botox as preventative

I definitely agree with Donatella on this one. A retinol cream may not seem like it's working straight away but if you keep using it for years, the results will be soooo good. I'm 24 and in a couple of weeks will be getting my first microdermabrasian/LED treatment and will aim to do it once a month (if I can keep affording it).

Medical grade glycolic acid peels are awesome too.

Thete are heaps of salon facials that I personally wouldn't waste time or money on. I'm all for the real high-performance stuff.

I love Rationale Serums. I also use a Vitamin A Retinole 2 or 3 nights a week. I scrub my face in the shower bi-carb soda as a mask scrub once a week. It's the business!! I am always getting mistaken for being 10 years younger than my actual age. SUNSCREEN always face neck and decollatage. I pretty much will not show skin during the day.

so medical grade retinol... regular microdermabrasion... glycolic acid peels... morning creams with vitamin c & e... great advice so far thanks heaps everyone!!

down the track need to save up for fraxel.. need about six sessions i hear. anyone tried it yet and what do u think? heard it's better than thermage.. both a bit pricey

Has anyone come across a sunscreen that is ok for acne prone skin? I've tried everything and have now resorted to wearing spf mineral foundation but where I live I need proper protection. I'm thinking of getting IPL resurfacing done

Has anyone come across a sunscreen that is ok for acne prone skin? I've tried everything and have now resorted to wearing spf mineral foundation but where I live I need proper protection. I'm thinking of getting IPL resurfacing done

id like to know that too the only one ive found is POD skincare liquid light but not sure if that is strong enough for our perth summers!

Wow! Rosehip oil! I read about it here in a few threads, started it 2 nights ago and already my skin is more dewy and smoother.

My skin is starting to age now at 35, especially since having a child.

I've also started up with Moo Goo Anti Aging because every other product they make is incredible. The texture and smell is beautiful.

Yep. I only use Moo Goo milk wash to cleanse, then I apply the oil (also Moo Goo), let it soak in, then my Moo Goo Udder Milk moisturiser. I tried mixing the oil into the moisturiser but feel it absorbs better on its own. I apply the anti aging in the morning and then Sunsense Daily Face tinted moisturiser. You would think with all this oil and moisturiser, plus SPF, I would break out, but quite the opposite, my pores have closed, my wrinkles have plumped and I'm dewy. I had an event last night and 3 people commented on my skin! 

p.s. Moo Goo! Jesus, you'd think I worked for them. Best product I have ever used. I think they should reconsider their brand image though. They are really quite elegant products underneath the quirky packaging. And the prices are amazing.

http://www.moogoo.com.au