Sign in to follow this  
pink butterfly

Periods and healing from BA

Hi. I know this is a bit personal but I had my BA 2 weeks ago. I am due for  my period over the next few days. I normally get sore breasts, tummy etc while on my periods. I am just a bit concerned as I am going back to work this week after having 2 weeks off. Did anyone find their breasts got quite sore during the healing process while having their period?

I have been thinking about the same thing over the last couple of days too. Only part of me thought it would be good to get it then (Silly me) i was just thinking that I might as well have it then while i cant have sex any way. But now that you ladies mention all of this maybe Im wrong haha. I might check with my surgeon post op and see what his thoughts are. 

Thanks, I thought that might be the case, I had surgery a few weeks ago and for my pre op appointment the nurse told me that without me having to ask, I thought maybe being a differant kind of surgery there might be differant "rules" but didn't want to ask a male surgeon.

:)

Also, can someone tell me how to:

Like someone's comment,

Send a FR

And how do you know if someone has posted a reply to a question?

I have asked a few questions in a few differant areas and "accidentally" found out I had a reply in this section, I can't keep track of everything.

Thanks, I thought that might be the case, I had surgery a few weeks ago and for my pre op appointment the nurse told me that without me having to ask, I thought maybe being a differant kind of surgery there might be differant "rules" but didn't want to ask a male surgeon.

:)

Also, can someone tell me how to:

Like someone's comment,

Send a FR

And how do you know if someone has posted a reply to a question?

I have asked a few questions in a few differant areas and "accidentally" found out I had a reply in this section, I can't keep track of everything.

If you go to the right hand side of someones post there is a 'like' button, just click on it. If you accidentally post something twice you can use the delete button, l think it is in the bottom right hand corner and you will see it once you post something.

To send a friend request you can on someone's name and it will take you to their page and you can click on friend request. It is also good etiquette to send them a private message letting them know about the friend request or it may get ignored. 

Hope this makes sense!