rubie

Rubie's Boobies - 12 week photos up

Wow - 12 weeks has flown past.

Dr Boonchai absolutely NAILED my dream boobs and created exactly what I was looking for, and I am SO happy with the results.

For someone who had no breasts whatsoever and felt like a 35 yo woman trapped in the body of a pre-pubescent boy, I could not ask for more. I couldn't go any bigger due to lack of breast tissue, but they look 'natural', and fit my body size.

I still have a bit of numbness to the back of my upper left arm, and still feel pretty weak in the chest & arms - there's still no way I could do a push-up yet (I tried again this morning), but started arm/chest exercises at the gym at about 8 weeks, so can feel my strength coming back. I'd rather take it slow and steady than push it and have something go wrong.

Have been wearing crops during the days under work clothes - gives a nice shape, and hides them a bit. Have tried a few bras, but they don't feel as comfortable. Still haven't yet been properly sized - waiting for things to calm down, but I think I'm pretty much there.

A big change happened at 10 weeks - boobs softened and D&F seemed to happen overnight.

I can fit into 10DD, 12C or 12D bras, depending on the store, type, brand etc.

Had my first day out wearing a low, fitted top with no bra the other day - met my friend for coffee and she said they looked awesome and 'natural' which is exactly what I wanted. Feels a bit weird having them on show and everyone looking - (guys and girls - girls actually look a lot more than guys!), but it's a good thing to have to get used to I guess  :o

I'm still wearing a crop to bed most nights (so comfy!!) but have noticed that the nights I sleep without a crop (maybe every 3rd night), they feel/look bigger in the mornings. I don't know whether we should be sleeping in a crop or not post BA? 

As I'm a tummy sleeper, I now sleep with either an arm across my body/under my ribs, or lie my arm out towards the wall and lean on that, hugging a pillow. It feels a bit weird on the bottom of the boob otherwise - feels like it is pulling the skin.

Since I came back from Phuket (we went for a month), everyone has said I'm 'glowing'.

I like to think this is from finally being able to relax after an absolute shocker of a year, but I really think it is because my self esteem has risen to where it should be, and I now feel so happy and confident. My posture has improved, and I think people can really tell when someone is genuinely happy.

Also, the few people I've told, have all said "Good on you". I'm really surprised at this, as I was expecting people to judge me for wanting bigger boobs, but everyone has been so wonderful and supportive.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought I would put down all the little details, as the girls on here have helped me greatly in my journey, and if I can help anyone else with theirs, I'd be gladly returning the favour.

Feel free to send a FR to look at the album.

No wonder you're happy with those results, they really do looking amazing!! Congratulations!! 

I still sleep with a crop sometimes, somedays they feel a bit sore and a crop is just comfier. 

Thanks Ladies - I think I'll just keep alternating between crop & no crop. Good to know other girls still wear their crops at night. Yes - is like a security blanket.  -_-

I know they won't pop, but I'm the same, I don't want to do any damage...I keep thinking that if I sleep in the same position every night with my arm propped on the pillow and no crop, my lower boob might start to migrate around towards my back LOL...

As I've been so stoked with comparing the before & afters, I've been spending my work time today (by myself on a public holiday) wisely - here is a Before & After collage, and a Dream Boob vs. Final Result collage:

post-12180-0-99975400-1412586280_thumb.j

post-12180-0-17464800-1412586435_thumb.j

FR sent. I'm looking at getting 345cc mod profile unders in 3 weeks time but not sure if I should go a fraction bigger.

Most girls on here say they wished they went a bit bigger. If you go under the muscle, you lose a bit of the size too (they say about 15%). Maybe try the sizers on again and see what u are happy with. Let us know how u go. Xx

Wow! Thank you so much ladies.  :o  :rolleyes:

It's such a compliment to hear people say they look better than my dream boobs!

They were something I was hoping to look a bit like if possible, but never thought I'd actually get - so for people to think they look even better - wow, thanks!!  :wub:  ;)  ;)  

Looking awesome! Can't wait until l have mine done! I hope Dr B is able to do a great job of my girls as well, he has done such a great job on the ladies on here! xx

im sure he will do it for you ..... he is an amazing surgeon .....

mumO5

I wouldnt worry Rubie I still wear crop most of the time unless I am going out....They do feel much more comfy ....

Im nearly 2 years post op.... 

And Dee where has that 6 months gone ....

mumO5

Mum05!! Hello darling! It has flown.. Love the girls even more. Softer and squisher but still sit where he put them ;) ohhh but to have just a few hundred more CC's.... lol! How's the plans to upgrade going?? Xx