Sign in to follow this  
diishere

trick with bra post ba to increase cleavage permanently does it work?

Hi there,

I saw a youtube video showing that if you tie up the straps of your post op bra at the front with a hair band it will push your implants closer together creating a tighter cleavage and it will remain even after you no longer need to wear yourbpost op bra. They also suggested you may add push up pads to the outside of your breasts to increase the cleavage.

In theory it makes sense...how ps make some ladies wear a band to help implants drop and others put a sock in their cleavage to prevent uni boob.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think it may help, or do you think that once the pocket is created the implant will just stay where it is and no amount of pushing them in will help them move closer together?

Thanks

I would probably be very careful not to go outside what your surgeon recommends, if you want increased cleavage then discuss it with your surgeon prior to surgery, they should be able to help you get your desired look (as long as it's within reason).

Personally, I certainly would not want to risk the time, money and all else invested into my new boobies, or possible complications - you mentioned uniboob, I imagine it would increase the risk of it too- on a video I watched on youtube.

I honestly wouldn't be willing to risk using these methods to create more cleavage. Down the track, a pushup bra is fine to wear to create more temporary cleavage but to wear one too soon after surgery could create problems that may require further surgery to fix.

I'd be a bit worried about deforming them. I saw Don posted about a girl that wore push up bras early in her post op period deliberately for the pushed up look (she posted in response to one of PinkFridays posts about achieving the fake boob look if you want to search for it).

I'd be a bit worried about deforming them. I saw Don posted about a girl that wore push up bras early in her post op period deliberately for the pushed up look (she posted in response to one of PinkFridays posts about achieving the fake boob look if you want to search for it).

Thanks hun, 

I looked at that post and googled the chick up to look at her boobs lol,  I think they look really good actually.  (If you like the obvious fake look, which I do lol)

But yes, I agree with you all, I think I better just leave them well alone and follow my PS PO instructions.  Just hope my dumb boobs (right one at least) moves in a tad more, that's all I want really.....not too much to ask now is it?

Thanks ladies :)

Thanks hun,

I looked at that post and googled the chick up to look at her boobs lol, I think they look really good actually. (If you like the obvious fake look, which I do lol)

But yes, I agree with you all, I think I better just leave them well alone and follow my PS PO instructions. Just hope my dumb boobs (right one at least) moves in a tad more, that's all I want really.....not too much to ask now is it?

I was told to keep the compression bra on day and night for 6 weeks to help them heal in place - but I would still go with what ever instructions your surgeon gave.

Thanks hun,

I looked at that post and googled the chick up to look at her boobs lol, I think they look really good actually. (If you like the obvious fake look, which I do lol)

But yes, I agree with you all, I think I better just leave them well alone and follow my PS PO instructions. Just hope my dumb boobs (right one at least) moves in a tad more, that's all I want really.....not too much to ask now is it?

They look good in clothes they would look terrible naked, like boobs that never dropped, don't be fooled in thinking she has a nice shape I promise they would be rank naked!