Sign in to follow this  
Bonny6

173cm 54kg BF 3 kids, 8/10 AA - anyone with similar stats?

Hi Ladies

I am researching for my BA next year, considering TCI Sydney or cosmeditour gold coast but open to Brisbane or Goldcoast surgeons as I live in Brisbane, would prefer to keep it under $8000 but will go to $10000 for the right surgeon.

Would love to hear from other ladies with the same stats as me as to where they went, what size, implant etc... they went with. I've read that if you are slim build with bony chest that you may have to get teardrops?

Any assistance would be appreciated :-)

Thank you in advance

Kirty

Hi Kirty,

I am a little shorter than you (155cms) but am sitting at 53kgs (i was about 49kgs pre op so am assuming I had a similar bulld - but have packed on a bit of muscle since then and the implants weigh almost a kilo) I have a skinny / small frame, with nothing on my chest at first.... and went with rounds!! I went with 375s and had them done in Sydney with Dr Tavakoli. 

Everyone's body is different and if teardrops are what the surgeon has suggested - then I would trust him / her to achieve the look you are after. Always good to go for a second and even a third consultation if you can with other surgeons to get an idea of who you are more comfortable with and what they suggest :)

I personally wouldnt worry about the 2K difference in price for the right surgeon - your results and happiness are priceless! 

Hope this helps xxx

Hi I'm similar stats (a bit taller and a bit heavier) and a Dr Harwood girl also. Just over 2 weeks post op now. Please send me a FR if you want to see some pics :) I looked into cosmeditour gold coast alot, but ended up going with Dr H as I was keen on furry brazilians, so many positive comments about him (incl a recommendation from a close friend) and feeling very assured after my consultation. Every surgeon told me that rounds were totally not an option and I'm really happy with the teardrop shape :)