missloz

Swelling!!

Ok so I am day 4 post op and I feel like my boobs are huge , at first I was excited but now I am thinking they are too big - I went 600cc so obviously they are a little bigger than average but I wouldn't have been satisfied with anything smaller or less cc... Can anyone give me some reassurance that the swelling lasts for a while and they will settle and soften soon ???

Yes, the swelling will only last for a while and will definitely go down provided they are recovering well. Mine lasted for about 4-5 weeks so expect it to last for a little while longer but it should definitely recede soon.

I got 600's too. the first 2 weeks they were huge on me and very firm and tight with the swelling but then they settled and the swelling dropped quite a bit. Days when I was more active they swelled up a bit but icing them with a cold pack helped bring them down again.
I'm almost 5 weeks now and sometimes I feel they have shrunk a bit too much but I still have the d&f to look forward to haha

Omg I am so glad to hear that, I have been experiencing some neck and back pain and I am worried I have gone to big - but I know they will shrink as most girls do over time ... So I just keep reminding myself! I do love them though ! Thankyou Quinn!!

Hi Alicia, cosmeditour were great and I found their packages very good value for money, compared to other agencies.. sometimes they took some time to get back to my emails and I would need to call them but I put this down to them being extremely busy 24/7 and inundated with enquiries and bookings!!

They were still fantastic and I would book with them again, the hotel they sent me to was fantastic, amazing more than I could ever expect, couldnt fault it.. they made everything so easy and organised.

I chose dr narupon because I loved his after photos and implant sizes , I told him I wanted 600cc over the muscle and he measured me and said yes.. I was very satisfied with his service he is a great surgeon I would recomend him for sure.. my pain is not as bad as other girls I think because I went over the muscle, and I had a heap of medication to take that helped , it is now day 7 post op I just had my stitches remove and they are feeling more settled on my chest, like they were always there! I am taking maybe 1 parecetoml a day now maybe 2 depending as my pain has decreased!

Thats a huge comfort to hear. I have also chosen Dr Narupon mainly cause i have only heard good things from him and there are a lot more reviews for his work than Dr Thanakom, Im sure they are all fantastic but i think its mainly for my nerves so i don't have doubts before surgery. So far Cosmeditour have been good, my assessment was very very brief, literally one sentence which kinda put me off using Dr Thanakom even more. Im getting back to them next week with a date. Then it will be all booked! Excited.

What was your reason for going over muscle? was that a recommendation from the surgeon? Curious to know ur decision. Did they give you much time to try on the sizes? what was that process like? sorry for all the questions ;)

Yes the assessment is literally a general overview for all girls they just do it this way to speed up the process and save time for surgeons I think, usually most girls are the same unles you require a lift or something.. This made me nervous before going though as I wanted to go big (600cc) and over the muscle and I wasn't sure what narupon would say as I hadn't discussed it with him at all - but you will get a lot of time during your consult - best advice is do heaps of research and find out what is best for you on your own from others experience, photos and depending on the look you want

I choose 600cc because I wanted to make sure they were big as id seen so many girls wishing they went bigger ... Also I went over the muscle because I wanted my implants to look noticeably fake if that makes sense - even though they look quote settled I think going over the muscle has made the healing process a lot easier and less painful for me.. You will be very satisfied with narupon he is fantastic and I know other girls who has gone with him as well say the same thing :)