Sign in to follow this  
Emma91

Teardrop Vs Round

Hi my lovly ladies,

So i have had one of my recommendations back from Dr Veerawat, He has recommended round implants up to a C cup and tear drop for D DD cup.... I notice he recommends teardrops alot.

Just curious what other girls had the tear drops recommended but still went a bigger size with round implants and are really happy with there results... i don't really want the tear drops as i want the fullness up the top also. In a pickle as he is the surgeon and knows best :( 

Whats your thoughts?

Em. x

Im the same. Recommended tear drop but i want fullness at the top :)

My agent doesn't use that doctor. She just says he doesn't do good work. Personally i havent seen any of his so cant comment but thought i woild mention

Do you have a picture of how much fullness you want to achieve up top? With my teardrops I can get the look in your profile picture but not the full pushed up look. Like if I had a strapless dress on and wanted them to look round over the top I can't, looks awkward (might just be my recovery though or my shape implant). They do look very full through the top though, just not round.

Did he say why you can't go bigger rounds in his response?

Yeah i think its the fact that im little and dont really have much boob to work with lol. Im in a real pickle about this, going to see what Dr Boonchai recommends.

Jazziegirl im heading over around may. Will make booking at the start of the new year  :)