Muffinpip

Need help with insurance!

I am leaving on October 20th and I need help with insurance- with GPS it is $394 for the basic level. Who does everyone else go through?

Has anyone needed to make a claim?

Thanks everyone please help! X Rachel

Is there anyone that is successfully claimed something with GPS? As I found a thread a few years back with a girl having trouble claiming as they told her she couldn't as her surgery was elective. Can't seem to find the thread now though, I think she did end up pushing for it and managed to get a couple thousand back which is a lot lower than what she expected to be covered for.

Not sure if policies have changed since then, but I'm just worried that if anything happens they won't cover. As I know insurance companies can be very dismissive at times. 

Does the GPS insurance cover if during your operation something went wrong and you needed to spend time in IUC ..or need blood transfusions  does the insurance cover pay for this?

Im scared that I have surgery..something goes wrong during the surgery and then I couldn't pay for the extra care I needed.

I cant find anything about anyone making a claim with GPS online..or how GPS conduct themselves when you do need to claim..is it a stress free easy process with them??

Does the GPS insurance cover if during your operation something went wrong and you needed to spend time in IUC ..or need blood transfusions  does the insurance cover pay for this?

Im scared that I have surgery..something goes wrong during the surgery and then I couldn't pay for the extra care I needed.

I cant find anything about anyone making a claim with GPS online..or how GPS conduct themselves when you do need to claim..is it a stress free easy process with them??

Lillmizz - GPS provides coverage begins at time of surgery - 6 months for medical complications.