Sign in to follow this  
IndyB

Newbie - Bangkok or Phucket?

Hi! I'm only new to researching overseas surgery so not sure where to go. I am planning of having breast implants and a tummy tuck (after having babies). Any suggestions and comments or advice would be greatly appreciated!

I've been to Bangkok and Phuket before and i'm going to Bangkok for my BA. Everyone is different but i'd prefer bangkok to recover :)

Good point hun... see i relax and connect better near at the ocean.. :)

Its all personal preference. Just do your research and make sure you feel confident in your choice of surgeon regardless of where he is :)

It baffles me how some girls don't really care who they go with and do no research..

Hi newbie, I'm going to Bangkok Nov 29th for full mummy makeover. I've researched for years and the doctor I want is in Bangkok. I'm going through an Aussie company Bangkok Makeovers as they are the only company Dr Preeyaphas works through anymore. He has moved to a private hospital (Theraptin) because the other hospitals all put up their prices. This Means that it's really affordable for the patient and he still gets the same fee. I will be posting my recovery and results on here and also on the real self website. (People choose to put up pics there and they are easier to see as on main feed. (No heads though) haha hope this helps. Take care.

Good point hun... see i relax and connect better near at the ocean.. :)

Its all personal preference. Just do your research and make sure you feel confident in your choice of surgeon regardless of where he is :)

It baffles me how some girls don't really care who they go with and do no research.. crazy if u ask me!! But each to their own :)

Yeah that's it - it should be 100% about the surgeon you trust :)

I know - i've seen girls that have just said they're going to 'this' place because they like it better there instead of about the surgeon.. baffles me!!

I chose phuket after originally bangkok - phuket has better deals in low season time cheaper and it's a better holiday destination you will enjoy yourself more there - also for extra cc anything over 500 is only like an extra $189 aud - where as in bangkok the larger you go it's like an extra $500-600 ever few cc's very strange!!

I chose phuket after originally bangkok - phuket has better deals in low season time cheaper and it's a better holiday destination you will enjoy yourself more there - also for extra cc anything over 500 is only like an extra $189 aud - where as in bangkok the larger you go it's like an extra $500-600 ever few cc's very strange!!

That seems a bit strange - wouldn't the price depend on which surgeon you chose and at what hospital? Not just Bangkok solely.