mary16

Reviews Dr Tavakoli

Hi, new to this forum. I'm hoping I could get some reviews on Dr K Tavakoli. I have heard he is a man of few words and this worries me a little. He is a standout surgeon in my research and I really like his work. I am after a natural c cup augmentation and am in the process of booking a consultation. Any replies would be very much appreciated!!

He's absolutely amazing! If you look through my threads I wrote my journey in one, you might like to read it :)

He may be a man of few words but he is very informative and will not let you leave unless you 100% comfortable with what you've discussed. Couldn't recommend him enough. You can add me if you want to see my pictures :)

Mary you won't believe this but I haven't met him yet but I've paid my deposit and booked. Here's why...I met Abby who sized me and was so helpful and I met a few of his patients who swore by his work and friends of friends and his reviews and work that I've seen in his gallery. Also in having rhinoplasty with dr pincock who works in the same office and dr pincock usually refers his patients to him. I meet him later this month about two weeks before the op. The quote was a little over 10k as I save some hospital fees due to the other procedure so it is about 11k I think. Good luck with it all!

I wore my bra for 2 weeks at night only and then nothing for a few months :) it's a lot easier and comfier. I was moving from day 1 doing things myself. He uses drains which is a faster recovery method and less swelling fluid and pain