Sign in to follow this  
CassiD

Size advice please! :)

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this topic after thinking about getting a breast augmentation I have booked in with Dr Tavakoli in just under 2 months.

I wanted to get some opinions on what size would be best for me, when I had my consult they suggested 290cc or 330cc in anatomicals.

I am currently 50kg and a 10b/8c.

I am hoping to be a small D.

Could anyone shed some light on what size they would suggest? I'm so nervous about everything it'll be great to speak to other people who have had a similar experience  :)

Thank you in advance!

Yay 2 months is exactly how long I have. I booked the surgery date 1/2 an hour ago :)

I am s similar size and my consultation is in 3 weeks. I am estimating based on the girls here that I would probably need about 300cc to get to my large C. There are so many things to consider though. Chest width, breast width, existing breast tissue as well as height and weight. It's so individual.

Would you mind if I FR? We'll be within days of east other. I'm booked 9th Dec with Dr M.

Hey cassi! I went with tavakoli just under two months ago and have nearly the exact measurements as you. He also reccomened 290-330. I left it up to him and he went with the bigger, I'm soo happy I did!

Check out my photos if you like :)