emskimpy

TCI Borderline, Dr Tang

Hi girlies, I am wanting to book in with TCI and sent off my photos, they've said I'm borderline with sub optimal results, but Dr Tang is willing to go ahead..

Bit of back story, had my daughter in 2009, for last 10 years I've sat around 60-65kg (I'm 165cm so about a size 12)

Last yr I got comfy in a relationship and went up to 74kg, I was a 14D

This year I've lost over 20kg (down to 52kg size 10) but now a deflated 14B (I have very broad chest/shoulders)

Can't work out how to post photos from my phone, but have added a few ladies so I can see some results

I don't want them to look like bolt-ons, I much prefer a softer look with a bit of hang, but I'm hoping for as big as possible, my gf was told borderline too and just came back with 560cc dual planes an they look amazing! Are they more expensive than thier $5990 package?

I'm concerned that I will fly over from Perth for a consult and be turned back!! if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be stoked!

Hi there I'm a fellow WA girl booking in to TCI soon! Just need to sort the last bit of finances. I too have sad post baby boobs ;)

There's been a few ladies who opted for implants only when they were recommended a lift. Unfortunately they were on a Facebook page that was tightened up a lot to new members so I don't recall their names. From what I gather, it meant mainly the nipple was in the lower portion of the breast, not centred. They still looked rocking tho, especially in a bra or bikini! It's such a personal choice but Dr. Doña is associated withTCI and has very reasonable prices for a breast lift + implants. Maybe get a quote from him and then weigh it up. Good luck! :D

I am booked with Dr Lee for my first consultation on the 28th of this month. I too sent photos and he said I am suitable for implants, but they would need to be large for the results I want. I am currently a deflated D cup after weight loss years ago, I want more upper pole fullness, I'm not too concerned about my nipple position although I have heard with implants alone your nipple does seem higher?

I don't think dual plane is an extra charge, and I'm sure the cost is the same for all size implants :)

I would definitely give the reception girls a call and confirm this with them, I have asked them so many silly things they must have a giggle at me lol

Awesome thanks girls!!

I want as big as theyre willing to give me! i have very broad shoulders/chest and even when i was a large D cup they looked too small for my frame. 

Im a skimpy and i knew they were smaller but it wasnt til i saw a photo that was taken at a skimpy job that i realised how terrible they look, im too embarassed to book any work til i get them done!

I am literally calling now to book! wish me luck...

When I sent my photos to TCI they said I was borderline and all of that but I did the pencil test and I don't think I'm borderline at all! So weird. I do have uneven boobs though so maybe one is borderline haha

I'm booked in for mid feb with dr Nguyen! Haven't heard much about him but I'm so excited. Not sure what I'll end up getting because I'm from melbs so I won't see him until the day before