Sign in to follow this  
Mari

Nipples after BL

Has anyone experienced similar to me, my nipples before the operation were always "high beams" , the entire nipple would stand out , no areola around visible. After 6wks post op nipples are acting the same however first time in my life I have a round areola that is not reacting to anything. Has anyone had similar experiences? Does the areola / nipple return back to normal with time?

:)

After 6-7 months I still only have feeling in one nipple (which I got Back really quickly). Tho when cold the aerola around my right nipple has started to tighten. I can't wait to get them tattooed (the aerola scar).

I know what you're talking about, mine are the same. Only the nipple tightens up, not the areola. Even my nipple isn't really going hard like it used to though. I don't have sensation in the skin in my nipple (I've had shooting pains but I don't count that!). So I hope it all improves, as it sucks not being able to feel them like I used to. 

After 6-7 months I still only have feeling in one nipple (which I got Back really quickly). Tho when cold the aerola around my right nipple has started to tighten. I can't wait to get them tattooed (the aerola scar).

OUCH!!! that sounds painful !!

Hi Fillmyfootysocks

Im happy with my boobs however the areola area is numb , Ive never used to have areola area at all so I was wondering if someone else has had the same issue and hopefully in time the sensation would return?