Abevemi

Going braless after BA

I am thinking ahead to when I have my implants, and I was wondering, after the initial healing period, do you have to wear a bra?  I am talking in general everyday life.  Obviously when working out you would, but otherwise, is it necessary?

I don't have to, they sit up beautifully all on their own :D Can see the nips though if I'm not careful (and sometimes I'm not careful at all ;)) and I usually wear bras for support, hoping to stop them ageing too quickly. Also they're comfier in a crop with a bit of support.

Not necessarily jazziegirl. I have been breastfeeding my third child for 14 months, and my nipples have been on high beam for every single day since she was born.

Fairly sure she has implants. She only looked about 20 and they were huge and perfectly shaped.. either that or she was blessed with some amazing natural tatas :)

Oh gosh that must get annoying :( do u still have sensitivity

I hope i can go brasless or at least a light crop top.. i HATE wearing a bra.

I don't have to, they sit up beautifully all on their own :D Can see the nips though if I'm not careful (and sometimes I'm not careful at all ;)) and I usually wear bras for support, hoping to stop them ageing too quickly. Also they're comfier in a crop with a bit of support.

Ive wondered too if they will sag like naturals. .. theres still so much to research

i cant go bra less to long my nipples get to sensitive ..... My hubby says to me you got boobs and you wont go without a bra , because i was the one before i got mine done if i had big boobs (fakes) i wouldnt have to wear one .... well i was wrong i do have to wear something like a crop is more comfy ...

Everyone is different so who knows how you will be..

mumO5