lindyloo03

Borderline Lift - Getting worried about end result

Does anyone know if Dr Niro does dual plane? 
I'm starting to get concerned about my end result. 
I'm borderline lift so I'm scared its really going to ***** up. 
He suggested : 445cc round, textured, under, mod profile. 
Another surgeon suggested : 385cc round, textured, over, HP
Should i get a 3rd opinion? 
Cam i email TCI with my concerns and pictures of what I'm worried about?

Yes you can definitely send photos and a brief note about your concerns. They reply and tell you whether your suitable, but ultimately it's the consultation that will determine your end result. So much depends on your measurements :)

I'm going with dr lee in December and have doubled checked he can do dual plane, not just unders and I've seen that another surgeon from tci has performed here on this forum. So I'm sure all the surgeons there can perform it. Just give them an email to be sure, at the end of the day I think they believe in patients choice unless it's totally out of line. :) hope this helps

I did my consult in person so he's seen & measured my boobs.

The only thing he said was moderate profile would help but i hear others say XHP, he says under, other PS said over, some day dual plane.

I guess this is all normal freaking out & i still have 9 weeks to go.

I was borderline and went with dr lee. I am day 4 post op. We went with ehp 525cc under muscle.

I did ask about dual plan but was recomended this option and then if I didnt like the outcome best to get a lift. But from pancakes to watermelons I am happy x

I was borderline and went with overs to correct them. Im 15 days post op. I would get a third opinion, that is what I did. 

Being over the muscle, I will need a lift in 8-10 years but its fixed my problems for now. Im only 22 so I did not want a lift now, or get another placement and need to revise, or lift. My surgeon said he didn't like doing under the muscle at all for borderlines as the potential for snoopy/waterfall effect 

I have pre and post ops if you want to have a look. Feel free to FR 

Either way trust the surgeon you are going with! and your gut! 

Personally, I didn't want to go under the muscle because of some results I saw and girls needed revisions. In saying that, Im sure there are girls who got great results from under the muscle even being borderline. 

I hope everything goes well LindyLoo!! xx

I know a girl who was borderline, she did it anyway and shes happy with her results. She still thinks she needs the lift but for now shes happy with them. She went high profile, under the muscle..cant remember what cc she went, but it was the 2nd largest implant TCI have