Mum2908

Feeling down 6 day post

Hi guys. I am feeling really down today not feeling well and double thinking what I have done. Have I done the right thing. I've wanted this for a long time I'm just having a downer I think. I feel sore. Morning and night hurts most when I'm in bed. Can anyone relate to this x

I definitely did. Although I really wanted to do it, after a few days of feeling like crap, I just wanted it to all go away and was over feeling sore and uncomfortable. It does get better and once the pain and uncomfortable feelings go away, you will feel like it was worth and be glad that you did it. I am so glad that I did and now feel that it was worth all the pain. Hang in there and before you know it, you'll be back to your old self. Do something special for yourself to lift your spirits and help you through the next few days until you're feeling better. :)

Yep I know I sure did! Then one day before you know it you will look in the mirror and jump up and down in joy! Oh and touch your own breasts numerous times... ;) xxxxx

lol......So glad to here that I am not the only one who wants to touch my breasts all the time!!

Thanks ladies I went back to hospital today to get stitches out boonchai said they looking good however need stitches in until Monday now. I'm probably anxious too and somehow I have gotten sick. He has given me more pain relief as they still tender to touch I'm sure I'll love my boobs soon. How long did it take til you felt like you again x

I think it is normal to feel like that. I am just over 2 weeks of having my BA done, and I was questioning myself around day 5 of healing. But, the body goes through so much in the healing process and it is never easy when you feel in pain and uncomfortable. Plus it is also accepting that your breasts look different despite having wanting them for so long. But like the ladies said here, it does get better. You will begin to feel better about your decision as your body heals and your breasts settle. Soon you will enjoy trying on clothes and feeling good about your new shape. Give it time. :o

I can sure relate! I had my BA on Tuesday I have been in SO much pain, I never expected it.. the 1st day I thought I would still do it again although late last night lol which is still 1st day I guess I was thinking no way! But of course I would… I know there will be light at the end of the tunnel I read lots of posts where most girls said pain was nothing bad, etc… The minute I woke up I started crying it hurt so bad at the time, I realise everyone is different but it is nice to know I am not alone, Hope you feel heaps better soon… 

Each day will be better than the previous..one of mine ached till about the 4.5 month mark... I freaked when I first saw them and they were fairly ugly for a good two weeks... You have had surgery ladies and lots of drugs... It makes you feel like ***** and really sooky.. As soon as u can ditch the heavy duty pain relief and I assure you the dark cloud will lift about 48hrs after it.. Until then just rest, and keep telling yourself that you really wanted this and your gona have Damn hot boobs for summer!! Xx