Sign in to follow this  
Jo31

Popping, whooshing, air bubble sounds?

Hi I'm pre sure I have read a previous post but can't find it. That these sounds are normal. I did call the Dr yesterday and they said they were. Just wondering if anyone else has them.

Oh my gosh! I just sat on my lounge and everything is quiet to hear bubbles in my left boob! It sounds very weird to hear! I just read your post this morning, so as soon as I heard I have come on to say mee too!! How bizarre. Hope it doesn't always gurgle! ?

Yes it's normal.  I had the same problem with my BA it lasted about a week or just a little over a week then suddenly dissipated.  

It sounds so weird huh?

My PS told me it's the antibiotics/antibacterial (not sure which one she said coz off my face with the pain meds at the time she told me) that she put in the pocket.  I also read elsewhere that it's fluid and air that get's trapped in the pocket and it eventually settles in it's own time.  Nothing to be worried about.

I have this too!! It's kind of weird and makes me avoid using my pecs. I knew to expect it. Still weird. Will be happy for it to go. It's like my boobs are farting on the inside.

lol, it is a very strange feeling

My PS has told me to expect this but for you ladies who have already experienced it, is it loud? Im just worried I have a christening to go to two weeks post op and I'm scared I'll be sitting in the church and my boobs will be making strange noises lol! I can just imagine the whole church turning around and staring strangely at me! 

O my goodness! I got my first taste of this strange stuff tonight. I'm 3days post op and was putting moisturizer between them and all I could hear was little popping noises so I stopped. Freaked me out so much. I need to ready up on this to avoid as my more freakouts Lol!