Sign in to follow this  
ex-minititty

Post op preggy belly and excessive side boob

Just a quick couple of questions to you girls out there who have had a BA.

1. Did your new boobs feel more spaced apart to start with then have the gap close as things settle?

2. What's with the post op gut and how long does that stay for? I am pooping thanks to movicol and Metamucil... But not quite at my normal regimen. Some of it may be a bit of impaction but not entirely. I look 4 months pregnant. Lucky I have some nice perky boobs to disguise it/distract from it!!!

Thanks ladies :-)

PS: might have to change my forum name to biggytitty

Are you still on pain meds! If so hopefully once you finish the belly will go down for you. Part of it is also swelling it does travel down farther than just you breasts! It's not enjoyable but will all be forgotten soon enough!

With the gap I can't comment from personal experience as mine were together from the start but I have seen photos other ladies have put up and theirs have moved closer together as they settle into place!

Are you still on pain meds! If so hopefully once you finish the belly will go down for you. Part of it is also swelling it does travel down farther than just you breasts! It's not enjoyable but will all be forgotten soon enough!

With the gap I can't comment from personal experience as mine were together from the start but I have seen photos other ladies have put up and theirs have moved closer together as they settle into place!

Yeah I'm still consistently taking 1x paracetamol and 1x pan forte every 4-6 hours. They do reduce bowel activity so I think that must be it. I'll keep it up for a few more days so I guess I'll get used to the gut. I'm feeling very voluptuous with all these curves :-)

I'm not sure with the brazilians whether they'll move...might just be my pre op shape. I feel like there is a lot of swelling on the outsides. Maybe I'm just not used to side boob. Time will tell. Thanks for your opinions girls.

The pregnant belly look is killing me, i'm more worried about that than anything my boobs are doing! The bpwels have started moving again (ugh what a topic) but my stomach cramps up and gets paiinful! Cant wait for that to be over... I think today will be be my

last day on the pain meds. Thank god, cant wait for the stoamch bloat and cramps to dissapear.

I had a prego belly for about 2 1/2 weeks post op if no a little more.

I didn't have constipation from the meds it was just fluids. PS said the pain meds plus the surgery itself may cause fluid retention and to drink 2 litres of water a day to help flush out all the toxins.

My 5 yr old was going around telling everyone 'mummy's got a nother baby in her tummy' & ppl were actually beliieving it. So embarrassing :)

Hey biggytitty!

I found my boobs have settled a bit closer than where they started, the cleavage was the last area to 'release' and fluff. As they've softened they squish together in bras and tops a lot more too.

I think the belly bloat lasted not even 2 weeks and was due constipation from the meds. 

Hi biggytitty,

I'm almost 4 weeks post op with brazillians too and have found in the last 2 weeks my boobs are definitely sitting closer together than when I first had them done. It's like the swelling in the gap was making the gap larger but once the swelling went the inside shape of my boobs came back, making the gap smaller.

I had such big side boob I couldn't even cross my arms and it felt like my boobs were almost hanging off my chest but as the swelling has gone down they look much better and closer.

Thanks so much girls, that has made me feel a bit better. I'm just not used to the side boob and was worried its due to the shape of my chest. It just looks less natural on me. Every day is getting easier. I do like the idea of being able to put on a sports bra and have them compress together with some cleavage. I shaved my armpits today and felt like I had to run the razor over the edge of the implant. Weird!!

Hey hun I have the same problem I have brazilians too and my implants seem like they are so far apart and I have a huge gap! My sideboob is pretty crazy too. I was told they will definitely soften and push together more once the swelling goes down and they start to fluff and settle. If you have a compression bandage too you can kind of wrap it around the sides of your boobs as well as across the top to encourage them to move in slightly.

The codeine in panadeine forte is very constipating so that probably doesn't help with the bloating/impaction. Movicol and metamucil are definitely the safest to be taking but if you are finding it really bad I'd ask about coloxyl too.

Hope the recovery's going well (: