ittybitty

Is there a November boobie roll call?

I am booked in for surgery on 4 November (pre-op on 3 November as I am travelling from overseas). I'm seeing Dr Fleming in Brisbane and having under muscle Brazilian Furries.  Not sure how big yet but aiming for C cup.  Currently I'm about 168cm tall, 56kg and completely flat chested after breastfeeding 4 kids.  (And I mean completely flat chested....)

Who else is booked in for November?

I'm booked in for 10 November dr tavakolil. I'm 162cm tall, 55 kilos, athletic build, size A-B 34 (breastfed 2 kids) want to be full C. probably 300cc? My consult is 28 October so will decide size then.

I look forward to seeing your results.. I have similar stats and looking at a similar size. Good luck :)

Ohhhh... We're all very similar. I'm 59kgs, 165cm, breasted x 1, empty cup (wear padded bras EVERY SINGLE DAY) and athletic build.

How big are you going BellaJay?  I'm the same as you - cannot leave the house without a heavily padded bra.  Can't wait to be able to wear something strapless, or backless!

How big are you going BellaJay?  I'm the same as you - cannot leave the house without a heavily padded bra.  Can't wait to be able to wear something strapless, or backless!

OMG!! I hear you...shopping yesterday and my shopping radar is now massively switched on to things I never thought I would ever wear!!! Looking at a backless singlet last night online and only just sinking in how incredible this will be!!

I started with 275 xhp nuance, then tried 310s and now starting to actually think I'll end up going with the 345 xhp nuance. The 275s look lost on me. The 310s like VERY natural but now that I'm not so overwhelmed with it all I'm keen to have a little more than natural... I figure I may as we'll make it worth it and my surgeon says I can carry it because of my height.

I'm trying to work out how to upload photos to show the difference in the sizes.....

I know someone who's been to Dr Miroshnik...you're in good hands from what I've heard of him!!!

OMG!! I hear you...shopping yesterday and my shopping radar is now massively switched on to things I never thought I would ever wear!!! Looking at a backless singlet last night online and only just sinking in how incredible this will be!!

I started with 275 xhp nuance, then tried 310s and now starting to actually think I'll end up going with the 345 xhp nuance. The 275s look lost on me. The 310s like VERY natural but now that I'm not so overwhelmed with it all I'm keen to have a little more than natural... I figure I may as we'll make it worth it and my surgeon says I can carry it because of my height.

I'm trying to work out how to upload photos to show the difference in the sizes.....

I know someone who's been to Dr Miroshnik...you're in good hands from what I've heard of him!!!

Just had a look at the pics, you could easily pull off the 345cc.