Sign in to follow this  
diishere

standard guide to cup sizes and ccs based on your chest circumference

I got 420cc and was a 10B (32B) so that means I should have gone up a bit more than 2 to 4 cup sizes from that table so I'm a 10E to F so went up just over 4 sizes, so I guess it's about right :D

that's good to know.

I found it pretty spot on with myself , It would be interesring to see how accurate it is with others.

That's a pretty loose calculation.

So say if you start at 10A (32) and want to be a 10D, ie, you want to increase by 3x cup sizes, the table is suggesting to go between 300 - 600ml (cc), which is a big range (pretty much covers the majority of common implant size used anyway), so doesn't really narrow it down.

I haven't even had my BA done yet, but from all my research it's really difficult to determine what any individual will end up with.

Everyone's physiology is different, and the results will vary depending on so many different factors such as the circumference of your chest wall, the amount of breast tissue you have to begin with, BWD, skin thickness and so forth....

I'm currently a 10A (barely!), and my surgeon has advised that with my measurements, the largest implants my body will be able to accommodate are the 220cc Allergen silicon high profile rounds. This should bring me to a full B cup, possibly a small C. I'm happy with that prediction, however I found a British girl on YoutTube the other day who had the exact same implants as what I'm going to have, and she ended up going from a 10A to a 10D!

A D-cup sounds good in theory, but I really don't want to end up more than a C cup!...I don't wan't to look top heavy.... and I don't really want to have to do any more squats in the gym to what I'm already doing lol :)

I suppose time will tell - either way, I'll be happy to finally have boobs in November! :)