JJones

Morning boob still at 4 weeks -is this normal??

Hi all,

I am after some advice from others who have had a BA.

I am just after some advice I relation to whether others are still experiencing morning boob 4 weeks after their BA?

If so how long does it last for ?

When did you start sleeping flat again?

Thank you for any advice.

Oh no! Sorry you're still getting it. Mine stopped at a round 2 weeks but I was laying flat within one week post op. I couldn't sleep so elevated and it was hurting my back too much. I didn't think the way I slept had an effect on morning boob, I got it either way so I decided I may as well be comfy then lay in bed for 10mins psyching myself up to get up and deal with morning boob.

I hope it goes away for you very soon! I just woke up and no morning boob, disappeared overnight.

#3 JJones

Members

7 posts

0 warning points

Posted A minute ago

Thank you all such much for your responses. Hopefully at the 5 week mark it will be gone!!

It did go for about 4 days at about week 2 but came back with avengence when I went back I work and hasn't gone since. I will take out half of the pillows tonight and see how that goes!

Ok, so I'm ignorant... what's Morning Boob?

It's when you wake up in the morning and your boobs hurt, it generally goes away once you start moving around.

I am fortunate not to have had it too badly, it was dsy 5 post op (fire poker stabbing my right boob feel), and a couple days after that when they felt like they were 'seizing up' for a couple minutes. I just feel a little tight now in the mornings for a couple minutes when I first get out of bed - I hope everyone's morning boob resolves quickly - it's not nice.

At 5 weeks I started sleeping flat but with 3 soft pillows and was still getting slight morning boob, Into week 6 now and last 2-3 days no pain just a moment of tightness when I stood up then it was fine.
I'm finding though that sleeping on my side I'm feeling tender under my arms by my side boob for some reason.