Seiboob

Studying overseas

Supppper random question!

but has anyone ever studied, worked or done a summer camp over seas?
Im so eager to travel and experience the world.

Im only 20 and Im doing a degree at uni.
If anyone has any advice or experience they would like to share, would love to hear it! :)

Thankyou guysss :)

I am living and working in Cambodia, there are quite a few expats here working and doing uni or other various course online through open universities and stuff like that.

Travel! It's the best thing in the world. Even if you defer uni for a semester or two, it'll still be there when u get back! But so many

People I know say 'oh I'll travel when I finish uni' but then they get jobs and start on the career path limiting the amount of time they can take off. I have barely used my uni degree since I got it, cause I'm the opposite, I have put Tavel first. I'll use it one day, but I just want to travel while I'm young! Plenty of time for boring adult life when you're older lol! (Hopefully in the mean time I can figure out how to just get someone to pay me to travel lol)

My opioj if your itching to travel just do it. Will be the best decision you ever made!

I would definitely recommend travelling as much as you can while you're still young and at uni - I recently graduated last year and now feeling so trapped because of limited annual leave. It is alot harder to travel once you are working full time. 

Some degrees allow you to complete part of your studies overseas- you should definitely look into it :)

I did an internship over in China as part of my degree and the things I've learnt and life lessons from it were invaluable! it definitely makes you stand out to prospective employers. 

There are also volunteering summer camps that you can do http://www.projects-abroad.com.au/

If you go with open mind and observe eyes, you will learn much more than time you spent in Uni. Go for it. I have gone oversea for study and that has totally change my life. Only side effect is that you may don't even want to come back. here :)

I'm in the same boat as you! I'm 19, but in my final year of uni. I was organising to study a semester in the states but halfway through my plans I was notified that I would not be able to as the semester of study overseas cannot be my last semester of studying as I must return to my current university after the exchange. Was so heartbroken! But I'm looking to perhaps do an internship overseas after I graduate. I'm studying accounting, so if anyone has experienced working overseas in the accounting/business field after recently graduating I would love to hear from you!