Jules76

Surgical Bra too tight!?

I actually had a weird dream about this the other night that my post op bra would be so tight my boobs were smoushed lol

I'm having trouble getting through to the company I have to order my trough and have no idea what size as I'm sort of between sizes s- m

I know I should just call my ps but I'm such a chicken when it comes to this stuff I hate being annoying lol I just wish he would order it for me but I guess it's because he doesn't have my neasurments me being in a different state and all

The nurse yesterday said because of the swelling between cleavage and it pushing them together it's of course painful, and I should for comfort go up a size. Like I said she did say the sizes are minimal in difference and are a small make, that's the ones from TCI. :-)) I actually have a bigger size on ATM and feel 100% better!!! No back/shoulder pain! Yay!

Hahaha well okay then. I'm going to go with no idea then :)! If it starts to get restrictive then I will exchange them. If not, then I'm good to go I guess.

Perhaps when swelling is at its highest is when a large comes in handy and when swelling starts to go down a medium is a better fit...

Just out of curiosity, is the bra they give you the Anna or Bella?