tbarbie

Tanning, Nails and a Breast Augmentation at PIAC

Hi Girls,

Just wondering if I am able to have a spray tan pre op and have acrylics on? I have been told I am not able to but I have been watching shaaanxo on youtube and noticed that she either had acrylics or her nails painted.

Please tell me your pre op experience with nails/tan ect at PIAC.  :)

No acrylic nails and they say don't bother with a fake tan because they clean your boobs pre-op and it will end up all patchy. I was thinking of just getting everywhere except my boobs done (spray tan that is lol) but it may look a little weird!

I turned up with painted toe nails and before I knew it I had two nurses on their knees with a pedicure kit scrubbing the colour off!! Very efficient! My doctor is very strict with those things have heard others not so much.. Don't risk getting knocked back for surgery over superficial things.. Get them after all is done and dusted x

I am a fake tan fanatic and thought I would die without tan but honestly its the last thing on your mind!

I took the dove tanning moisturiser with me whilst I was over there so I didn't feel completely white!! I got my nails done a few days later (super cheap!) and felt as good as new in no time :)

Take two acrylics and nail polish off because they need one finger to put the little clip on to get Ur pulse. That's all that's for. And no tan I'd suggest because u don't want infection starting where the Incisions are due to tan