Hey girls I'm booked in with Dr Veerawat for the 2nd Dec and I'm starting to have second thoughts as I really have my heart set on getting round and I know he loves teardrop I'm just wondering if anyone else was in this same position and how he was? I'm thinking I want dr Boonchai who I was tossing up with 7 months ago hahaha or maybe I'm just getting scared of the whole thing HELP! :)

I just asked and he's fully booked so I guess I will be going with Veerawat after all I just hope I can get rounds and they are amazing haha! What did you get dee envy?!

Hey! I'm with Dr V. and do want rounds... well, a rounded look. If he suggests otherwise I will go with his recommendation. I'll keep you posted!

I'm in the same boat, His quote to me was up to a C cup with round but recommended anything more then a C cup to go teardrop... I was talking to the agency and she said it may all change in face to face consult as he can then feel how much skin he can stretch etc.

I'm really wanting rounds tho haha i want the fullness look. i have also requested a quote from Dr Boonchai just to see what his thoughts are also

Elegies & Emma! When are you booked in :) getting so excited now can't believe I'm finally going!!

I'm booked in on the first of November. I hopefully want to get around 330cc's and be around a DD/E cup. I'll keep you posted! He suggested round or teardrop for me so I will see when I'm there

Havent booked yet as im still trying to decide on a surgeon but will book in Jan and head over in May :) I cant wait im getting super impatient. Just waiting on a recomendation from Dr Boonchai, Jib & Witoon :)