Sign in to follow this  
cj27

Bangkok hospital phuket payment questions

Hey ladies

Just curious, how much did your surgery cost at BHP? What was included in the prices etc.

How did you pay? If by credit card, what was the exchange rate?

I have been quoted a price but it says "up to 240000 THB" for BL and BA. What did you ladies actually pay?

Thanks again for your help

Xx

Hey beerpiglet :)

My quote is through destination beauty with dr jib too. He said he can't quote a final price until the consult is finished. I'm just curious what ladies have actually paid.

I guess they give a worst case scenario figure so we have an idea.

Are you getting BL and BA too? Dr jib has some if the best results I have seen :)

I got a 28 degrees c/c and paid with that, there is a thread on here about it somewhere . You can pay in Thai baht and don't suffer overseas transaction fees. Just close the c/c off when u get home. Google it for more details. As to how much I paid I only got. BA , no lift so wasn't as much as urs. I'm also a dr jib gal 4 weeks post op today

I got a 28 degrees c/c and paid with that, there is a thread on here about it somewhere . You can pay in Thai baht and don't suffer overseas transaction fees. Just close the c/c off when u get home. Google it for more details. As to how much I paid I only got. BA , no lift so wasn't as much as urs. I'm also a dr jib gal 4 weeks post op today

Oh Thank you!  Ill look into the 28degrees card :) 

Sorry its taken so long to reply... How are you feeling now?  I am looking forward to meeting DrJib.  I already feel safe and in the best hands after reading all the reviews on him. 

Still so long to wait for me. 

What type of post op bra does Dr Jib recommend?

Thanks so much

x

I'm looking into doing an international transfer with OzForex, don't particularly want to carry a large amount of cash (I'm having a few procedures). They don't charge you fee's if you're transferring over $10,000 and only $15 if it's under. Their exchange rate is better than the banks in Aus, saving me over $500.

Credit card is generally costly as far as exchange rate and fees go... but if that no problem it's the easiest way to go.

You can always look into one of the travel cards where you can load it with THB

Having said all that... the best way to pay is by cash, take AUD and change it over there to get the best rates. You can do this at the hospitals if it's easier for you, I'm told their rates are comparable to the local banks/hotels. 

Good luck... there are so may options to choose from  :cool: