jazziegirl

advice about nipples/sagging/BA

I ladies. My friend has what i dont consider overly saggy boobs and she has been suggested to have BL as well as her BA. She is only 26 and a little upset at this and is getting a second and third option. Ill try and post a pic on here just need to figure out how to do it ok my phone.

Has anyone had a little sagging and just got BA no lift?

As you can see in my pic mine are are a bit saggy as well .. I'm 50 years old & am having BA high profile over the muscle in Thailand PIAC with Dr Narupon I've seen before & after shots of boobs that look like mine now & what they looked like after surgery & they look great

As you can see in my pic mine are are a bit saggy as well .. I'm 50 years old & am having BA high profile over the muscle in Thailand PIAC with Dr Narupon I've seen before & after shots of boobs that look like mine now & what they looked like after surgery & they look great

Thank you :) where did u see the before and afters ?

Sweetie, sorry - but in my opinion you're beyond borderline, you need some type of lift. That isn't a little sagging, the nipple is below the crease, maybe grade 2 ptosis. There is no visible breast skin below the areola, so it isn't just a matter of filling up lost volume.

It's a scary thought, but take it from someone who was terrified of the lift, it is worth it for the fantastic shape :)

I would definitely get a second opinion. It's always a good idea to get multiple consults because it is a big decision, and you don't want to have regrets later. I am surprised that they suggested a lift, as I think a big enough implant might fill out the upper pole, but it depends on what look she is hoping for in the end.  I do think 3 different consults would give her a really good idea of what she wants. Goodluck!