Sign in to follow this  
b0unce

New to this where do I start?

I'm new to this and wanting to know where to start for a BA? I'm hoping I won't need a lift but after breast feeding 4 babies over 4.5 years it's possible. Is there anyway around not getting a lift? Also good recommendations for a good surgeon?

A good way to start I found was to do a lot of research. I went to 2 plastic surgeons years ago for consults. While they came highly recommended, I just didn't feel "right" about them doing a BA on me. But in the end I decided to go with Dr. Harwood in Brisbane. I had my BA on 22nd Sept this year. I am still healing but am happy with the results. I got the nuance teardrop 270 cc implants under the muscle.When I went to a consult to see him, I brought in pictures of breasts from the net because it was really important to me to look natural. He took in account of my body shape (I have broad shoulders but small hips and I have a small frame). He also took in account my lifestyle - I am a gym junkie so he felt a smaller implant will still allow me to have a high exercise regime. He also took in account that I didn't have a lot of breast tissue after breastfeeding 3 kids in 5 years plus I have a bony chest area. It is easy get very overwhelmed by cc's.  But a good surgeon will look at your body, your shape, your lifestyle and what implant will suit you best. All the best for your journey!