SamanthaJade

So it's official I'm booked in and paid for!!!

Hi every one so it's official my surgical fee. Implant costs and hospital free are all paid for!!!

I have booked in for the 30th of October (2014) with dr Darren Molony through Adelaide plastic associates!

My stats are 163cm tall, 64kg and currently a 12B. I'm having high profile 375cc silicone textured round implants under the muscle!

I'm so freaking excited I'm hoping to post before and after pictures to show the results and help any other ladies out there with similar stats to me :D

dr Darren Molony was very understanding, honest and patient with me, so ATM the idea of the surgery doesn't bother me at all because I feel I'm in safe hands :)

Any advice for a new BA girl through her recovery such as what I should but before hand and how I should cope with the pain?????

Congratulations on booking!! It's so soon! I'm excited for you!

Do you have someone looking after you post-op? You might want to make sure the fridge/freezer is stocked preop and put anything up high down lower so you don't have to reach. I didn't realise how restricted my arm movement would be and had to walk around with tongs to reach things :D You can't carry washing or similar bulky heavy things so wash the sheets and towel before you go in too (if you have to do it). With pain meds take them before your in pain at whatever interval your doctor tells you, don't it to be in pain and check if you're allowed to use ice packs. Heat packs are great for back and neck pain so have them on hand also. Good luck with your preparations!!

Congratulations SamanthaJade! It's so close, so exciting!

I haven't had mine done yet, so I can't help with recovery but I am all set for beforehand haha. I'm not sure of your surgeons preferences but I've been rubbing cream into my boobs twice a day to combat potential stretch marks. I'm taking collagen tablets to elasticize the skin (ok'd by my surgeon). Stocked up on Metamucil which I plan on starting to take the day of surgery haha. I have heat pack for my back, ice packs for swelling (to be wrapped in towels in case i can't feel said ice pack), I have teas for helping the bloat, I have extra post op bras (I have to live in post op bra for 6 weeks),I bought a whole bunch of tank tops with thicker sleeves to hide post op bra and they are also baggier to hide post op bloat and so i can pull them on from my feet (because I'm not allowed to lift my arms above my head). I pre-cook all my breakfast, lunch and dinners anyway so I will be doing them all before surgery so I won't have to lift a finger when I get home.

Yeah you could say I'm over prepared and that surgery better come quicker so I don't think of more things to get in the meantime haha :).

Thanks everyone for the support and yes I'm going to have my mother and partner pick me up after the surgey and hubby is taking the two weeks off to take care of me :) and since his Italian he's going to take care of all the cooking haha and I've asked him to make sure eveything is within arms reach for me so we will be moving everything around for me hahaha

But at the moment I'm sick argh! Just a head cold but still it's driving me crazy! I'm currently taking cold and flu tablets, antibiotics, 1000mg vit C tablets! Any advice to get rid of it quicker ?

Hi ladies

My surgery went great :)

Can I ask how much you were charged? Thanks!

All up my surgery cost my $11,200 because of my hospital fee as I chose to have it done in a personal preference hospital :)

Okay so in short surgery day came and I was really calm it only hit me that I was having it done as I enter the operating theatre! My plastic surgeon Dr Molony was wonderful and reassuring and because I hAd never been out under before I was terrified if the anaesthetic, but Dr Nicholas Marks my anaesthetist let my partner come in and hold my hand while I was put under I honestly couldn't believe how supportive and warm all the staff was! When I woke up I was in very little pain and I didn't feel sick ATM. I felt a tight band feeing on my chest and thought that they hadn't operated and that they had just put my big massive padded bra back on but then I looked down and there they were lol. I had the 375cc mentor memory silicone gel textured implants put under the muscle. Dr Molony had more surgerys to do through out the day so he didn't come to check on my as I was first in the day list, but dr Marks came in to see how I was which was really a nice surprise!

After I few hours of sleeping and eating jelly I was allowed to go home and spent the rest of the day in bed peeking through my bandages ad seeing my new cleavage :) there was very little pain the first night even though I didn't sleep a lot mostly just drifted in and out of naps. The next day I had an appointment with dr molony a nurse who out me in my post op bra which is ugly haha and I got to have a good look at the girls by this time the swelling had set in and my cleavage had disappeared :( but to my surprise there was absolutely no bruising what so ever and the scar was smaller then I had expected! All in all I'm am very happy so far with dr molony's work and couldn't have ask for a better experience :)

The next two days kinda sucked as I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics and pain killers I was on so I stopped taking then and went to work the next day to see one of my doctors who prescribed me endone and a new antibiotic which has been wonderful! So besides the reaction everything I has been success, I can move my arms and do light arm lifts to exercise to keep the muscles from stiffing up! Morning boob sucks but I don't feel the boobs wanting to fall off feeling which is good but they get really stif at the tops of my implants!

ATM I can't think of anything else to comment on as I'm resting mostly but I'll keep you girls updated :) I'll post a picture below of my progression so farpost-13853-0-18008300-1414913472_thumb.jpost-13853-0-77019200-1414913500_thumb.jpost-13853-0-47743100-1414913557_thumb.j