Baylee10

Has anybody been to Dr Poomee for a BA or rhino?

I've heard great things about Dr Poomee and am seriously considering him for a BA and rhinoplasty but am yet to see and before and afters? I would love to hear about anybody's experience with this doctor or photos that they would kindly like to share. Thanks :)

I am keen to get a rhinoplasty + face lift with Dr Poomee around Jan/Feb2015 and hoping to link up with someone to perhaps go along with me. Does anyone get to talk to Dr Poomee or anyone from the Bumrungrad hospital before going over? thanks

Hi Ladies

I will be having my BA with Dr Poomee on 14th November and will be posting my story for everyone :) Can't wait ... not long now!

Yes Dr Poomee likes to email his clients personally and he is extremely helpful and quick at replying!

Hi Ladies

I will be having my BA with Dr Poomee on 14th November and will be posting my story for everyone :) Can't wait ... not long now!

Yes Dr Poomee likes to email his clients personally and he is extremely helpful and quick at replying!

How exciting Jordierose, I bet you can't wait. Good luck with everything and I'll look forward to following your story x x

I am keen to get a rhinoplasty + face lift with Dr Poomee around Jan/Feb2015 and hoping to link up with someone to perhaps go along with me. Does anyone get to talk to Dr Poomee or anyone from the Bumrungrad hospital before going over? thanks

Hi Alexir,

I also thinking of having procedure by Dr. Poomee around the same time.  I email him late last night and in the morning I already got his answer, so you can email him directly.  

Hi, I'm planning on having Face, Neck, Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty next year in Thailand around July.  Can anyone recommend Dr Teerasit Sripanidkulchai at Bumrungrad International, or anyone elsewhere in Thailand?