Sign in to follow this  
boobsafterbabies

Unprepared for consult

These are the kinda if things i asked after showing photos of what I wanted and describing things I don't want (ie big gap, round look)

- how long off work

-how long off specific exercise (whatever you do)

- what happens financially if I get an infection or capsular contracture.

I found that the surgeon answered a lot of my questions before I asked them regarding implant placement, implant size, shape, incisions, post op medications.

Just try to have an idea in ur head of what you want to achieve and convey that. In sure your surgeon will be accessible by phone or email for any other questions which pop up after your consult.

Good luck!

Maybe ask how your personal anatomy impacts on your final result. To prevent unrealistic expectations. Eg: do you have a big gap pre op - it's likely you'll have one post op. How does your chest wall/natural breast shape effect your post-op boobs? Surgeons can work with what you have, it's important to understand that.

My consult and surgery have been moved forward and Im having a consult tomorrow and surgery on Monday Im so unprepared can anyone help me out with question I should be asking tomoz at the consult. Cant believe its happening so soon.

How did it go??

Maybe ask how your personal anatomy impacts on your final result. To prevent unrealistic expectations. Eg: do you have a big gap pre op - it's likely you'll have one post op. How does your chest wall/natural breast shape effect your post-op boobs? Surgeons can work with what you have, it's important to understand that.

That's a great idea to ask that Jaddles. I'm glad I read this topic, I'm in for consults in a few weeks and would never have thought of that question.

Thanks