PrincessJasmine

Don't believe everything you read - Fake Ambassadors Australian clinic

I'm unsure as to whether I should mention any names or companies on this public forum however a well known established Australian cosmetic surgery institute approached me on a few occasions to be an ambassador or refer people for breast augmentation & other procedures to their clinic, of course I would receive payment for each referral.

I refused the offer as my procedures were successfully performed overseas & I'll happily refer people to my surgeon not to other clinics that I've never been to.

Happy to give info by private message x

Hi

No i was very happy with all of my 3 procedures: BA lower blepherplasty & rhinoplasty with septoplasty & would definitely recommend my surgeon and hospital to anyone.

I was approached by a Sydney cosmetic company to refer people onto their clinic for a monetary amount which i declined as I've never been to or known anyone who's had procedures done by them. So more than likely many of the people that refer to them may not of had their work done by them either.