Nadine

Boob feel lumpy

Hi All,
I am having a little freak out at the moment. I am 3.5 months post op from my BA. I just had a shower and noticed that my right breast feels lumpy. The first thought to jump in my mind was CC, but then I started wondering if it could be rippling. Can you get rippling if the implant is silicone and under the muscle?

I will phone my surgeon tomorrow but I imagine that I will be told to go in and see him, which will be rather costly as I live interstate. Perhaps if required I could see a Brisbane surgeon instead just for a consult to hopefully rule out any problems.

Nadine

Hi Nadine. Definetly check with your surgeon, but my breast are lumpy/ripply feeling on the cleavage and outer edge. I'm silicone unders also. I know because I'm slim and very small natural breast tissue, rippling is a possibility. Though they are still recovering and early days :)

Hi Feebe,
Thanks for your reply.
We had our surgeries at similar times. :) 
I really am hoping that it is just rippling. I also had very little breast tissue and the lumpiness is around the lower outer edge. 
I'll be on the phone tomorrow to the surgeon for sure. Xx

Boobwish, that sounds like what I'm feeling all of a sudden. Plus soft corrugated-like bumps when I lean forward.

Feebe, I know what you mean, I'm not thrilled about it but if that's my biggest problem then I am one happy chappy!

I went to a GP today to get it checked but she had no idea. I can see a PS up here in Qld to make certain, but after my chat over the phone with my nurse, I am fairly confident that all I have is rippling. I am pretty thin up not (not so on my thighs, sigh), so I guess that's what it is.

Hi Nadine

Thanks for this post. I only just started to feel the same on both of mine at the base and sides especially when I lean foward. Feels like little bubbles or Runnjng my finger along the bottom of the breast it feels lumpy. 

I have a small upper body and very minimal body fat in the torso area aswell.

What is rippling? And do you need to do anything about it or it is something that you have to put up with? 

Hi Nadine

Thanks for this post. I only just started to feel the same on both of mine at the base and sides especially when I lean foward. Feels like little bubbles or Runnjng my finger along the bottom of the breast it feels lumpy. 

I have a small upper body and very minimal body fat in the torso area aswell.

What is rippling? And do you need to do anything about it or it is something that you have to put up with? 

Hi Miss M Paxton
I can feel my rippling mainly when I lean forward. Like you I have not much body fat on the upper body. Rippling isn't anything to worry about. You won't need to do anything about it.  X