Sign in to follow this  
Beerpiglet77

Isagenix and Thailand

Hey ladies! I'm booked in for ba & bl in phuket on the 28th nov, so exciting! I had no idea about the post surgery bloat & weight gain until reading this forum! Yuck!!! :( i'm wondering if there are any ladies who have used Isagenix to help with bloating & keep the weight away & avoid the starchy foods overseas? I've lost 25kgs this year and keen to start taking it as soon as I'm out of surgery to get it back in my body to start the recovery process. Do they tell you what you can/can't take after the op? Any advise would be greatly appreciated before I fill my suitcase full of Isa goodies & can't use them!! Thanks!! Xx

How about healthy eating and exercise? Clean eat the way nature Intended.. And it's a hell of a lot cheaper!! I watched my girlfriend starve herself on isagenix till there was nothing left.. Then when she couldn't afford the hundreds of dollars a month she went back to food... But living on shakes and tons of pills ( isagenix) doesn't teach you about nutrition/ cooking... So the short quick fix isn't a lifestyle change.. Isn't affordable for most and it's another pyramid building scheme! I'm a fitness lover and advocate for educating the overweight on how to eat and live.. So sorry if I offend you( absolutely not my intention) but if I hear isagenix name one more time from suited men who walk in the gym to flog it I'm going to use them as a Kimax kick bag.... Fads ladies don't work and destroy your metabolism.. Your bowels and organs need nutrition though food..not through a pill.. It's scary at how many ladies I see fall off the isagenix wagon.. Yes you lose a ***** load of weight you are effectively starving yourself... But at approx 350 a month you can do that all on your own with a cheap bottle of vitimin pills... Sorry but just my opinion..sick of the pushers who need to sell enough to be able to feed their own habits.. Hate hate it. :)

Wow! Sounds like you've had some real idiots trying to push it your way.

I don't sell the products at all, I know a lot of people use Isagenix & was wondering if they could take it post op to help with bloat etc that's all as I've read so many ladies struggling with that & weight gain.