Baby

Sleeping up right

Just wondering if the longer I sleep in a sitting position it will help my breast settle??

Or am I torturing myself for no reason

I've been told to stop using my bra and only use the compression band & i feel weird sleeping without the bras support lol

I'm almost 5 weeks post op so swelling is down I just feel weird sleeping on my back without my bra on

I've been told to not to wear my bra and use the compression band to make them settle/drop so just curious if sleeping uprigeht will help that or it doesn't make a difference

Hi Ladies, I am 10 days post op and over sleeping on my pillow fortress. Spent most of last night looking at the ceiling. I wear my compression bra 24 hours. Have taken sleeping pills twice but don't like to use. Have a visit Mibday with Dr so will check. I have invested a lot of money in these babies, and want to do everything by the book. Good tips thx

I'm 3.5 weeks post op and still sleeping on my back.  I hurt my shoulder last year and my physio told me I had to switch to sleeping on my back, instead of my side which was effecting my shoulders recovery.  I found it difficult to sleep at first but when I bought a new pillow, Tempur ombracio, i found it soooo much easier.  The pillow is quite expensive (we got them for free with our mattress) but it really supports your neck and is so comfy for sleeping on your back.  My physio also advised me to put a pillow under my knees to make it more comfortable.  I have had no sleeping issues after my BA because of this.  

I'm 3.5 weeks post op and still sleeping on my back. I hurt my shoulder last year and my physio told me I had to switch to sleeping on my back, instead of my side which was effecting my shoulders recovery. I found it difficult to sleep at first but when I bought a new pillow, Tempur ombracio, i found it soooo much easier. The pillow is quite expensive (we got them for free with our mattress) but it really supports your neck and is so comfy for sleeping on your back. My physio also advised me to put a pillow under my knees to make it more comfortable. I have had no sleeping issues after my BA because of this.

Thanks Daisy Duke, this is really helpful!