llwoody

phuket international hospital verse PIAC???

After thoughts and experiences on the two options of hospitals and which surgeons are considered the best at each? :) getting very frustrated with the assesement process through all the agencies :( getting no where fast and muddled up.. 

Ok just to clarify again.. Phuket international hospital and piac are the same thing! Same place... The second hospital that does Cosmedic surgery is at Bangkok international Phuket.. It's down the road from PIAC.... I think I've already answered this a few times.. Piac is at Phuket international hospital. PAC is at Bangkok international Phuket.. Good luck.

I can clarify further :) (without wanting to sound pushy, sorry!)

The two best hospitals are both in Phuket.

Phuket International Hospital.

Bangkok Hospital Phuket.

They both have plastic surgery divisions, which is where the acronyms become confusing.

Phuket International Hospital's plastic surgery division is PIAC. http://www.phuketinternationalhospital.com

Bangkok Hospital Phuket's plastic surgery division is BPICS or PICS or even ICS.

http://www.phukethospital.com

I hope that helps too and sorry for sounding like a supergeek. I spent one year just researching.

<3

I've heard great reviews for both :) and if you want to save money by organising it yourself both are quite easy to book directly.

I ended up booking directly with bangkok hospital phuket. I travelled alone and ALWAYS felt safe as the hospital arranged all of my transfers to and from the hotel-hospital and even the airport! The staff are nothing short of amazing very caring and kind people (as I'm sure is the same with PIAC).

Best thing to do is look at the different hospitals with the links above and contact both on their websites, with a description of what you are looking for, some photos, and ask your preferred dates. From there you will get a surgeon reply and that should help you with your choice :)

Goodluck with it all! And don't be scared to ask them a billion questions x

From what I have read, which may just be every word about it in existence, BHP has a marginally better, overall reputation. But both are superior to any public hospital you will find in Australia. They offer slightly different terms and conditions, and BHP is slightly more expensive, around $500 more for BA. I also believe they are slightly more experienced with endoscopic incisions at BHP. This is not based on personal experience, so I am not claiming it to be fact, by all means, but just from the year of research I have done - on the web, friends who've been over, agencies, and travel agents.