Kristen110

Do you think this is safe

Yeah I sent in a message the other day but have not had a reply.

The boobs are well over a year old but I don't think it matters how old they are if the force of the harness is strong enough it might do some damage.

I might just not risk it unless they say they have had girls with fake boobs do that all the time (I would hate to ruin my holiday if something were to go wrong)

If it's been a year l would think it would be pretty unlikely, but then l'm a nurse not a PS. Can you contact your surgeon and ask them? I would think they would have more of an idea then a company those interest if in the $ and they might get you to sign something anyway. Good luck.

I have a little experience sky diving and had a look. To me the harness they use is similar to an abseiling harness which supports the hip area with a chest harness as secondary support. I don't see any issues but as Gabby said, best to run it by your surgeon as everyone is different and he will know your recovery better than anyone.