GlitterGal

Dr Terrence Scamp

I think he is a fantastic surgeon. Very professional! Every body's revovery is different depending on your body so no use in comparing. Hospital cover all up is $2000. Including your anesatitics & then your implant cost will depend on which ones he recommends for you. Ranging from $7000-$8000 usually. I'd use dr scamp again in a heartbeat.

My dermatologist in Cairns has also said great things about Dr Scamp, definitely well renowned in his field - so I am glad I have booked with him. Thanks GlitterGal for the suggestion :) also will be staying at the Palazzo Versace pre op - on offer, works perfectly for out of town patients like myself- Pamper <3 !! 

I'm thinking of going 410+ my pre op shape is a bit wider than yours so it should hold fine. Looking forward to the face to face consult and the Vectra machine. Getting some rice sizers sorted soon :) 

hey a.

my last phone consult we settled on 525 cc rounds. Not too sure on projection, will confirm that this week, I forgot to ask, was too excited about the size. lol. originally recommended 370/410 teardrop xhp. which would have been sufficient "but come on, ya want boobs, get boobs" . that was what I was saying to myself anyway. lol.

The largest I could go in teardrop was 410/470cc. So I went for the biggest I could, which was in the rounds. Was kinda nervous with the lack of upper pole fullness. I will not have because I as him and I discussed it would be most ideal to have teardrops. However in saying that there are many girls on here whose look I love hence why I chose to go with the rounds. 

The vectra image does not really reflect a very obvious "bolted on" look, but I wouldn't mind it either. I actually think they look a little lower too, but I am sure it will be fine. I trust his skill. My boobs will look fake and that is fine. I will have to get them replaced in the next 10 years and that is fine too. YOLO. lol. 

i cannot wait to share my pics with you all :D and even moreso have my boobies to myself. :D

Hey how did you go with the Anarcia - did you also take them pre op?

I have a appointment with dr scamp on the 24th of april i am glad i find this discussion about him and that u all have high stands for him, i am looking at getting my boobs done and a tt i am excited about the consult, i have had 4 children via c sections so i cant wait to have a nice flat stomach again.hope all ur surgery went great would love to see the end results of his work :)