llwoody

Chasing 10DD photos from those from Thailand who are happy to share:)

I am driving myself crazy with what size i want... i was a 10c prior to two long term breastfed boys and now i am a deflated 10b ;( 

Hubby is pushing for 10DD  i have done the rice test and i do like it, but friends and family (all females) are being negative so i would love to hear peoples after surgery feelings on there decision and see some actual 10DD THAILAND boobs so i can judge for myself for them on me. :) I am 5'4 and 51kgs broad shoulders and big swimmer arms but petit from boobs down. 

I would not take advice from friends and family. They hear DD and expect "stripper boobs" A DD will look different on different bodies. This will be determined by your body type and what your breast size will accommodate. With broad shoulders I'm sure you will be fine. Remember this is your body and the decision is up to you and you only.

Thanks hun... so your sticking to c for yourself?

Not 100% yet. I have my consult in 2 weeks. With my frame what I consider a C on someone else may be a D on me. I'm just going to take in wish photos and trust my surgeon. I also have a physically demanding job which I may need to factor in as well.

I didn't go to Thailand but I went for a conservative look from an Australian Surgeon, I'm measuring a 10DD now. Implants will measure bigger than breast tissue so they'll look like a smaller size but require a bigger bra size. If that makes sense, I think I look more like a D than a DD. I'm not a big frame and don't have big shoulders so small implants of 295/325 achieved this outcome for me.

I am 10DD Thailand girl. I wanted full C/D but looks like I got a bit more - Bonus! Check out my gallery. Can dress them up & down - ie can put them away when u want (ie under work clothes) or have the girls out on show when u want (ie Fri/Sat nights). I am slightly bigger than u, but with broad shoulders, I am so happymy boobs have evened out my proportions.