Baylee10

Any solo travellers thinking of going to Thailand JAN or FEB 2015

I'm thinking of travelling to Thailand either January or February next year for surgery. I'll be travelling alone and this is the only thing that has stopped me from going ahead with it. I haven't decided yet if I'll go through cosmeditour or book it myself but it would be great to go with other girls or meet up with some of you over there. I think it would make the process less daunting having other girls for company and support who are also going through the same thing

There is a group tour on 15th feb with truly medical getaways. Moira who runs the business is a nurse and actually comes with you. I was looking at going but my step dad is terminal with cancer and doesnt have long to live so i am waiting until that is over :(

If your worried bout going alone, it would be worth going through cosmedi tour. They have they're own fb forum, and most clients stay at the same accommodation,so you can easily link up with other girls going. I'm using them. Travelling end of feb 2015. My boyfriend may be coming with me but we don't know yet.

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but I've used it for research before.

I'll be going to Phuket by myself: 25th Jan - 3rd Feb, for BA on 26th Jan.

My bestie is tentatively coming but I don't think she will in the end.

That's ok, I'm relaxed about going alone.

I've been to Phuket before and I had traumatic major surgery two years ago so I feel experienced with general anesthetic, pain management and surgery recovery.

I am booking directly with Bangkok Phuket Hospital, and booking my own flights & accommodation.

I think I'll stay at Banthai Spa Resort.

I'd be happy to meet and buddy up with anyone going at the same time.

I'm not going through any agency. I had planned to, but I just wasted weeks with one who proved to be useless, cold and unprofessional. A total waste of money. Luckily I'd only parted with $50 so far and not $450.

Love this forum! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Got my rice sizers in tonight, just cooking & stuff... and I feel AMAZING! Should see my darling husband's smile.

Only wish I'd done this 10 years ago.

Hi Baylee,

I am traveling alone to Phuket (PIAC) for BA/Rhinoplasty. I arrive on the 11th and have surgery on the 12th. I have a friend meeting me from the 17th-23rd. Then I am alone again until I depart on the 27th. So if you are there during those dates and need someone for support, I'd be more than happy to meet up xo

Thanks for all your comments girls it's reassuring to know that there will be some of you in Thailand around the same time. I'm still not 100% sure of when I will be going as I now have commitments at the end of February so I'm thinking early January will be the best time for me. The only thing is this seems to be during 'high' season and flights are super expensive!

Hi,

That is exactly when I would like to go...I am keen to link up with Moira to find out more...can I get her number or email addy? Thanks :)

There is a group tour on 15th feb with truly medical getaways. Moira who runs the business is a nurse and actually comes with you. I was looking at going but my step dad is terminal with cancer and doesnt have long to live so i am waiting until that is over :(

Hi Candice...can you tell me how I can link up with such a cosmedi tour? Any contacts...? Thanks

If your worried bout going alone, it would be worth going through cosmedi tour. They have they're own fb forum, and most clients stay at the same accommodation,so you can easily link up with other girls going. I'm using them. Travelling end of feb 2015. My boyfriend may be coming with me but we don't know yet.

I'm thinking of travelling to Thailand either January or February next year for surgery. I'll be travelling alone and this is the only thing that has stopped me from going ahead with it. I haven't decided yet if I'll go through cosmeditour or book it myself but it would be great to go with other girls or meet up with some of you over there. I think it would make the process less daunting having other girls for company and support who are also going through the same thing

hey baylee :) i have booked for 4th feb to 13th with bankok makeovers with dr. P and im SOOO nervous!!! going on my own and terrafied which is why i chose bangkok makeovers as ive heard second to none about there after care