Sign in to follow this  
ex-minititty

Daniel Fleming- low profile 285cc Brazilian unders.

Maybe grab yourself a cuppa....

I am a 31 year old professional who finally got fed up with loathing my boobs, how I looked in most clothes and how I felt about my boobs when intimate with my partner. My man is not a ‘boob man’ and made it blatantly clear that he loves my body how it is. What he does dislike however, is that I flinch when he touches my chest and that I refuse to wear anything which shows my true breast shape/size (or lack there of). For this reason… my man was incredibly supportive and encouraged me to seek opinions with surgeons regarding breast augmentation.

I sought the opinion of 1 plastic surgeon and 2 cosmetic surgeons who all have good reputations. I walked in with pictures of an ideal result but specified more than anything that I wanted a natural look to suit my shape. I’d prefer to go too small than too big. I wanted boobs that I could smoosh down for my 20+ hours a week of running/swimming/cycling that I do obsessively.

My research and all 3 surgeons suggested Furry Brazilians would be best for my activity levels due to the quick and firm growing of my own tissues into the implant cover. This somewhat reduces the chances of implant rotation with my active lifestyle (a big issue if having tear drop shape). I also liked the apparent reduced rate of capsular contracture. I know this state is debated.

I chose to go with Daniel Fleming in Brisbane. He was friendly and very direct about what he thought would suit me. He is known to be conservative and really listened to my concerns about not looking fake. His reputation is flawless and despite some people feeling he is arrogant…. I’m not paying him for his bedside manner. I just wanted a great result. I knew he was my boob fairy.

We decided on 285cc low profile, teardrop silimed Brazilians, under the muscle (due to my low body fat and virtually no breast tissue). Daniel had given me a range to choose from which he thought I would suit: 265cc-285cc.  I liked how specific he was.

In the days/weeks leading up to the surgery, at no point did I freak out and have 2nd thoughts. I have wanted this long enough and my main concerns were “what would other people think about me getting fake boobs”  and “how will my brain cope not training for almost 6 weeks”. These are trivial when looking at the bigger picture.

So… surgery went smoothly- probably helped along with the Rapid Recovery Technique. I was out to breakfast the next morning but taking it very easy. Slept in a bean bad for the first 3 nights to keep me propped up for swelling purposes. Off all pain meds after a few days. I really just have tightness unless I suddenly do something I shouldn’t with my pec muscles. Not being about to sleep on my tummy or side is a tad annoying but I anticipate by about week 2-3 I should be ok to do so.

At day 10… I could not be more relieved/happy that I finally did this. I should have done this years ago. Yes they are sitting high, and are tight/hard and look a bit bolted on… but my research through all the other lovely girls on the forum has taught me that this is only temporary.  I am happily going down the street bra-less and my partner says he notices such a change in me already with confidence. Trying on all my old clothes is fun… everything looks different with boobs. My excitement about bra shopping is off the charts!!

So… my intention with writing this is a kind of pay it forward effort for those girls out there seeking information on the same procedure. As I said, the forum has given me so much information and comfort during a huge decision. Without this forum I would not have had the confidence to get this done. So, thanks to everyone who has accepted my FR and answered my questions on various topics.

Keep Calm and Boob on!

Thanks for posting this :)

I got mine done with Dr Flemings colleague Dr Topchian and couldn't be happier, I just wanted to say if you love your boobies now just wait and see how much more you will love them at 5 months!! I can't stop squishing mine as they were so firm for for quite a while but now they are awesome :)

Congrats on your new additions! Hope they bring you all the confidence and happiness that we all hope for :) Do you have any pictures up so far? I've been chopping and changing my mind about which surgeon to go with and I'm starting to consider Dr Fleming after all these good reviews... mind if I send you a friend request? x