Melb84

Total Cost - Breast Augmentation - Dr Miroshnik

Hi All,

Before heading to Dr Miroshnik for a BA consultation, I had read a number of reviews on this forum where patients commented that they paid around $11K - $13K in total for their augmentation surgery. 

I received my quote, which came to $14,480 

Surgical fee: $10, 410

Anaesthetic: $1375

Hospital: $2,855

I'm just wondering what others have been quoted or paid?

Hi Bec,

Yes, my surgery is just a standard BA. I will be getting anatomical implants instead of rounds, but the Dr and his assistant didn't mention that this would incur a higher cost.

I think I might just contact them regarding the quote. I've already paid my deposit and I'm locked in for December. Not that money should be the main factor, but when I had in mind a cost of $11 - $13k based on the comments from this forum, it was a bit of a bummer to receive something a lot higher than that. 

Mine was $12,570, that was a straight BA with anatomicals. It's not his fee that has gone up it is the anaesthetist and hospital fees that are significantly more. I only paid $850 for the anaesthetist and $1470 for the hospital. What hospital are you having it done at? I went to Bondi Junction Private. Have you elected to stay overnight?

There can be a big price difference between hospitals. I used dr hunt but i changed my date as north shore was 1660 and the original one was over 3k. Im sure he works out of north shore i saw his name up there when i had mine maybe if you are willing to change dates you can get a cheaper hospital. I was really happy with north shore private

I'm booked in at the North Shore Day Hospital, and I won't be staying overnight. The quote does say to contact the hospital direct for the exact cost since it's only an estimate that the surgeon provides, so maybe the hospital fee won't be so high.

Guest Cosmetic

I think call different hospitals where he provides his services and find the cheapest one! 

Bondi Junction Private Hospital apparently is  the cheapest to get your surgery! Also are you getting any money back from your health fund  Medicare ? Did Dr.M provide Item numbers that can reduce cost big time ... 

My total for teardrops was $10,500 with dr scamp on the gold Coast. You also get $1000 off if you join their gold club which is only $100. So it should have been $11,500 (and he did mention teardrops are dearer) my anesthist was $895 and hospital was $1200, I think your quote was way above average.