Sign in to follow this  
diishere

any ladies with thin skin & minimal breast tissue with overs?

Hi gals

As many of you are prob already aware I'm not very happy with my results as I wanted a rounder faker look and didn't achieve that with my xhp so I'm wondering if there are any gals with similar stats to mine who have had overs that may share there experience/opinions and possibly pics with me.

Most importantly did you experience any problems with visible rippling and palability?

Thank you?

Hi diishere. I am 11 days post op and have overs. I'm not sure of your stats. I'm 49kg 166cm and went with 200cc moderate plus round. I am so happy with them. Mine still look abit 'plonked on' at the moment and my ps said they'd soften more. But I don't want them too! Lol. I hope they stay nice and perky. I'm going to try post some pics today. I've just been trying to build up courage to post my boobs on the internet lol. Never thought I'd be doing that! Feel free to send me a FR if you'd like. I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your results

Sorry diishere, I just saw the last part of your question. I am only 11days post op but I have no rippling and they are surprisingly soft but still firm. If that makes sense? I can feel the implant. My ps said id be able too but that does not bother me.

Hi diishere. I am 11 days post op and have overs. I'm not sure of your stats. I'm 49kg 166cm and went with 200cc moderate plus round. I am so happy with them. Mine still look abit 'plonked on' at the moment and my ps said they'd soften more. But I don't want them too! Lol. I hope they stay nice and perky. I'm going to try post some pics today. I've just been trying to build up courage to post my boobs on the internet lol. Never thought I'd be doing that! Feel free to send me a FR if you'd like. I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your results

thanks hun. Sending you a fr if that's okay :)