jinx369

Finished breatfeeding!

Ok so I officially stopped breastfeeding my youngest two weeks ago. Have to wait min 3mths to have BA after stopping. Problem is I'm obsessed now and want them ASAP but financially can't ask hubby to get the loan yet :( watching boobies get sadder everyday and hoping this changes his mind to get me the $$$ sooner.

Yes want to see Dr Tang at TCI so when I book it will be consult and surgery back to back so have to wait 3 mths to see how my boobs will really look. Had consults in the past so not worried about it being back to back. Only worried that don't have the money to book yet and he is book out 3mths a head so it will still be 3mths from whenever I can get the money. Hoping things will be better for us financially by the end of the month, fingers crossed......post feeding boobies are so sad plus I'm a gym junkie. Oh well as I said I hope the sad look of the boobies is what prompts my husband to go for the loan for me!

I also breastfed 3 babes and am a gym lover….the after effects were pretty sad. But the way they settled in those months after feeding probably helped to ensure I got the best result. I stopped in the April and had surgery in September with my consult in the June.  IT'll be worth the wait! Enjoy the journey!