Twinkles

Worrying about sizing

Ok so I'm booked in on the 6th Nov for my BA, after reading some posts on here I'm worried I am going too big I am 173cm 56kg and wear well my bra says 8B but I'm def an A cup (I tell my husband they are pancakes) I am getting 450cc high profile smooth silicone implants, I felt comfortable with the sizers but am now freaking they will be massive. Could really use opinions & if anyone has similar stats to me, really don't want to get this wrong.

Hey hunni... My sister is the same height and she weighs 55kg... She got 275 cc and she's a D.. I think it depends on your personal opinion. Remember your doing this for YOU... I have booked boobs in for Feb 2015 in phuket... And I kinda know what I want but I'm always gonna go in there with an open mind and check out the implants in the bra to see what size... Even putting my t-shirt over the top to see what they look like in a top too.... Good luck x

I had initially chose 350cc but really wasn't confident in my initial choice at all right from when I left my sizing so went back & went to the 450cc as I felt the 350cc seemed more like a C to me. I have made rice sizers maybe I need to wear them around a little more & even take some pics with them in. I was confident in size but after reading some posts in now worried they will be massive

I don't think they will be massive. There is a lady on here who wanted a full C/D and to get that she got 520cc - she might end up DD. She is taller and a couple of kgs heavier.

Although, it may sound huge it's all to do with your BWD and the width of your implant.

If they felt right, they will be right! And remember you can always play/dress down boobs but after you've gone to all the effort and money for implants, you don't want to be putting on padding if you think they are too small :).

If you are really concerned maybe you can book another consult with your surgeon and double check the size to calm your mind and make you more confident in your decision!

It really depends on how much room you have on your chest. If you've got the room to accommodate 450cc then go for it! You've got a bit of height too so a bigger implant will give better proportion in my opinion. They won't be a shock, you'll be fine. Try to concentrate on how they suit your figure.

I freaked out about 420s but hubby and the girls here said they'd be fine and they really are. Definitely not too big and I'm so glad I didn't go smaller.

We have to stop worrying about the cc's. It is so individual and is based on so many variables. Your chest and breast width will accommodate a 450 differently to to everyone else here. We are all different shapes and sizes. I've seen pics of a 275cc that give similar results to a 400cc. The width and projection of the implant also effect the cc's.

You need to go with what is going to suit your body and trust your gut. ;)

They made me feel a really nice curvy shape, I feel quite like i'm a pear in shape right now and since having my last I just feel like I am super flat and feel like some of my chest bones are more prominent so am feeling excited about having some nice boobies. I know they will fit me well they told me that was the largest I could go that 500cc would be getting too wide for my chest.

I was terrified I was going to be too big, but the ps do this every day. They can see your body shape and measurements and know what will give you the result your after. I drove my husband crazy, but I trusted the doctor and I'm so glad I did.

Remember with the sizers they will be slightly bigger because you loose some of the size when the implant goes under the muscle.

I have 365/385 and im still wearing a size 10 shirt.

Dont think about the cc's. Just wear the rice/semolina sizers around. I did what Aussiechic suggested and put the sizers in a bra then put a crop top over the top to smoosh them into shape better. Go entirely on how you felt with the sizers in/trying on implants... and of course on what your surgeon recommends for you. CC's is deceiving as totally variable with your shape.

Ok so I'm booked in on the 6th Nov for my BA, after reading some posts on here I'm worried I am going too big I am 173cm 56kg and wear well my bra says 8B but I'm def an A cup (I tell my husband they are pancakes) I am getting 450cc high profile smooth silicone implants, I felt comfortable with the sizers but am now freaking they will be massive. Could really use opinions & if anyone has similar stats to me, really don't want to get this wrong.

You will unlikely say you wish you had gone smaller !! I have 450cc HP and no one has even noticed in clothes they still look the same seeing as I was wearing padded bras !! I initially bought a DD bra which then became too big bought a D cup now that's too big at 9 weeks im in a C cup so cc size does not equate to bra size just go with the rice sizers I say !!

Oh wow really, do you think they may "fluff" and come back up in size again? From my sizers I will likely be a 10DD but you just really don't know till they are in and settle. I'm not going to change and go down in size now as I know I would regret it, I think it's just getting close and I'm starting to freak a little, I just really hope I manage with the recovery well I am a pain whose so preparing myself for the worst 

I would go bigger. I am seeing mark Ashton tomorrow about revision on my BA and I have 400 cc currently under muscle wearing a push up bra! Bigger is better because you will adjust to the size quickly. You will love them so go bigger!