MummaH

Dr Revis ??

Hi ladies, I have had a BA here in aus and currently have 615xhp but there no way near as big as I wanted so I'm already looking into going bigger.

I'm wanting at least 900cc but hoping for 1000cc or 1100cc but I have tenting so I'll need that repaired as well.

For those that have gone with dr Revis would you recommend him? What are the biggest sizes he goes up to? With the sizes I'm wanting can they be silicone as I really do NOT want saline!!

Thanks ladies x

The best thing you can do is email him for a quote and tell him what you'd like (with photos). I'm heading over next year for a donut lift, internal bra and 800cc and have been quoted $9750. He's lovely and replies very fast!

Wow that's a great price Donatella, I want to email him but I'm currently booked for revision in Feb with my current surgeon as 1 hasn't dropped at all and the other has bottomed out so I won't be looking at going to dr Revis until 2016 at the earliest possibly even 2017 and don't want to email him photos of my boobs at the moment :(

Silicone comes up to 800cc after that it's custom made which gets $$$$$

There isn't much difference between the 615s and 800s so I would want minimum 900s but more 1100s I hope it's not wayyy over priced though!!

I just did some investigating and the FDA won't approve silicone over 800. I have seen eddy dona do 1050 I think it was. Don't think he does internal bra which I think is a MUST for XL implants. Dr Singh in the uk does custom made XL silicones and is known for XL work

Ashb are you sure you want a cosmetic surgeon fixing tenting???! That's quite a bit of surgical error on his part and I'm pretty sure they are not qualified to do complex surgery like that.. Apart from the other issues!.. You should demand that their resident plastic surgeon who owns that clinic do the repair work.. They are big implants and if he has given u those and they have resulted in tenting he has issues with measuring... Request the plastic surgeon attend u! Good luck x

Ashb are you sure you want a cosmetic surgeon fixing tenting???! That's quite a bit of surgical error on his part and I'm pretty sure they are not qualified to do complex surgery like that.. Apart from the other issues!.. You should demand that their resident plastic surgeon who owns that clinic do the repair work.. They are big implants and if he has given u those and they have resulted in tenting he has issues with measuring... Request the plastic surgeon attend u! Good luck x

There not fixing the tenting there just fixing the breast that has bottomed out and the one that hasn't dropped, the tenting doesn't bother me as it's very minor I just know it will prevent me from going larger without an internal bra.

Another ps I had a consult with told me he would only go 520s and now I'm kicking myself for not seeing him to start with. I'm a bit worried about them fixing it but at the same time I'm not sure I can afford to go to dr Revis straight away and I'm so depressed with how my breasts are sitting at the moment there worse now then pre op

I just did some investigating and the FDA won't approve silicone over 800. I have seen eddy dona do 1050 I think it was. Don't think he does internal bra which I think is a MUST for XL implants. Dr Singh in the uk does custom made XL silicones and is known for XL work

I completely agree with you, I won't go bigger without the internal bra. Do you know if the internal bra prevents rippling?

Just say you want XL silicone blah blah and email a photo of your pics. He must think wtf are these doctors doing

Do I just say I want XL silicone or do I tell him the size I'm wanting?

Haha yeah I could only imagine what he thinks about some surgeons.

I don't want wonky boobs until 2016 though, maybe get the revision with my current surgeon until I can get the bigger size in 2016? Is it ok to have 3 surgeries in 2 years though?

I would say your specific request and he will tell you his recs.

I wouldn't have 3 in 2 years is ask at your upcoming revision to go larger now. Waste of money I reckon!

The revision I'm supposed to be having in feb they won't go any bigger and the biggest they do is 700cc anyway which isn't anything noticeable to the size I have now.

I don't want to have wonky boobs until 2016 either, literally one of my nipples is pointing to the roof and the other is pointing to the ground and one is still under my collar bone while the other is down on my rib cage I HATE them and don't want to keep waiting to have them fixed.

I also want nice boobs for my honeymoon

700 is liveable for 2 years and once they are fixed and sitting nice I think you could do it. That would be my plan until I could go XL

There is no noticeable difference between the ones I have (615) and the 700s, the differences are so minimal it would be a waste of money and practically pointless.

Looks like I might just have to go back to my surgeon to correct my current problem and look at going larger a bit later down the track :(

100cc you'd get a difference but minimal. The extra 100 to get 800s wouldn't make or break the look either.

I think you'll like yours more when fixed and sitting right :)

It's not really the amount of cc's it's more so the minimal amount of projection and width of the 615s to the 700s it wouldn't be worth it.

Exactly which is why I want 900-1100ccs otherwise I won't bother going bigger..

No point paying to go bigger unless it's going to be a noticeable difference lol

Yeah I'll definitely like them better but there no way near the size I wanted or thought they would be and I said that the moment I woke up from surgery and have said it ever since :(