BEWBZZZ

NEWBIE - DEC 14

hi,

I joined this forum 2 days ago, to gather info and exp for my upcoming BA

on 5/12/14.

I am a mum of 2. breasted my eldest for 6 months and my youngest for nearly 2.5 YEARS.

i have always been a fairly slim girl and my breasts have teetered between a 8 AA - 12A

the biggest I have even been was when my milk came in and I was a 12B in a pregnancy bra or a small 10 C and this only lasted a week,

right now my breasts are barely a 10A or maybe a 8 B

my height is. 174cm and I roughly weigh 56- 58 kg

I am hoping after this experience I will be at least a D. even at the height of breast feeding and when my boobs where at their biggest to me they didn't feel big enough.

thanks for reading.

looking forward to getting to know you all

feel free to FR to see my current B4 pics

x

We are definitely very similar stats (I know you commented on my post :)) I haven't taken any pics of myself as current but def can share with you on what size I end up after surgery and some before and after pics, I have mine done on 6/11/14 so a month before you 

twinkles what size I are u hoping to be end result. initially I was like like C- D now I'm like nah def D or DD or E I even put a 10 F bra up to my chest the other day to see what it was like OMG I felt like a child wearing my mums bra. hahaha I want really big boobs.

just over 6 weeks now for me. so excited.

How exciting!!! Not for you now at all!!

I'm similar status to you as well. 165cm, 59kgs, empty B cup.. Hoping for a D - DD cup with a 350 XHP nuance furry Brazilian. Booked in for 28 Nov!! Merry Christmas to us!! Haha!

What implant are you going for and who is your surgeon??

Hi hope you don't mind me following. I've just had a consult and am discussing dates with my husband for dec/jan . I am 170cm 52kg. I have breastfed two kids. Started off at 10A/B had 10D milk Boobs and currently a deflated 10AA. Would love to be a D again but might only be able to fit in a C

hey again, I pretty much wanna be as big as I can go I don't care about the natural look. I have had an initial consult with 400 cc high prof dual plane, silicone Rounds.

having my final consult on 2/12/14 and my surgeon is Dr Perron GC

Not sure if you have looked in the November rollcall thread but I have taken a couple of pics with my rice sizers in made to 450CC I am going to take s couple of pics tomorrow with the same top and my normal minimal padding tshirt bra so can see what I naturally look like