kristenld

Has anyone had a BA on already large boobs?

Hi gals,

I've booked into TCI with Dr Ali for my consolt on the 2nd Feb and surgery on the 10th. I know what I want but have no idea if we will achieve my desired result. I have 12Ds now after 2 children, and they don't really sag too much. I don't want to go to much bigger but I want implants. I'd love to stay around the same size but I don't think that is possible.

Has anyone been in the same or similar situation? And how did your boobies end up

can I ask why you want implants to stay the same size? Is it to fill them out more? Lift them up? What's the result you are after?

The reason I ask is because generally implants are an enhancement, one way or another; having implants, I've read many surgeons say, will give you your boobs - just bigger, and it's important to have realistic goals of what implants can do for your existing breasts.

I understand there are low profile implants, but have not seen them in person, but it would give you less projection and more base.

I have extra high profile which has helped me fill out volume I lost from breast feeding and pregnancy, like you I had very little sagging - but I had D base breasts with B volume, and asymmetry (right was larger). I am 20 days post op and am happy with volume and projection - but was realistic with what implants could achieve on me. I'm not saying you are not, but if you have a nice set of D's right now, want the same size and not much to change my (personal) advise would be to think about if it is really worth the money, risk of possible complications (the risk is low but does exist), and recovery time for a minute change to breasts you seem already happy with.

Best of luck :-)

More so to fill them out and lift them up. I'm clueless really as to what my options are. I've looked at some before and after photos but there are none similar to me so I thought I would ask on here. If you were a D before surgury, what size are you now if you don't mind me asking, and are you happy with your result

Before surgery I wore a D bra to hold around the base, but could nor fill more than a B with volume - sad little post breastfeeding shrinky boobs :-( I tried some bra's on the weekend (was our anniversary and the nurse said I could wear whatever was comfortable to go out on that day - yay) I bought a Calvin Klein bra with underwire but stretchy cup in a DD, it was on sale so if it doesn't fit well in 2 months time I don't mind. I also tried on a Berlei sports which was a 10 E, but was a bit small (how that works I do not know). I will wait until 3 months to be fitted properly.

I'd say I definitely have more roundness and fullness - if you'd like to fr I have some pics up. I'm still waiting for the left to drop a little - but overall I am much happier with the appearance of my breasts now as I found post breastfeeding they had become misshapen, like the distribution of tissue was changed.

You may find moderate or low profile implants are what's suggested, or they may offer a lift?

It's a good idea to bring some pics of your desired look to show your surgeon - they will be know much more on what will be needed.

Xx

I had my ba done 5 weeks ago at TCI, I also started with a 12D. I got 560ccs they don't look much bigger to me at all, they're just a lot more full up top. I haven't been sized yet, think they'll be about an E cup. I am looking to go bigger though.

I needed a lift due to sagging and assymetry, but had a 2 stage procedure. So you can see how the 300cc implant looked after they went into my12Cs. It's super hard to find anyone who had much volume at all pre BA, either on here or in before and after galleries.